Ace your Stroke Care Certification! This must-have study guide for nurses seeking Stroke Care Registered Nurse (SCRN) status contains comprehensive information about the exam, answers to commonly asked questions, savvy tips for maximizing your score, and hundreds of practice questions with rationales.
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 290+ practice questions with detailed explanations
• Detailed results that track your strongest and weakest areas
• Helpful tips to maximize your exam score
• Unlimited access to all categories, including:
• Common Questions About the SCRN Exam
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Preventive Care
• Hyperacute Stroke Care: Prehospital and Emergency Department
• Stroke Diagnostics
• Acute Care
• Postacute Care
• Systems and Quality Care
• Case Studies
• Medications List
• Neuroscience Glossary
• National Stroke Care Guidelines
Make all the little moments add up to something big.
- You're watching TV and there's a commercial break? Great time to answer 4 questions.
- Waiting for the barista to make your latte? Answer 3 more questions while you wait!
- Waiting for you car to warm up? Perfect time to answer 3 questions.
Call us at 319-237-7162 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I absolutely love this review! The format and convenience Not only make it easy to study, it encourages me to do so. I highly recommend this
Id like to read reviews before in app purchase
Why can’t I read the reviews???
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out. This review is still relatively new. Although it does have a lot of ratings, it does not look like a lot of people have reviewed the app. At this time, there are only a couple reviews. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com.
Was unable to load code in order to use app. Have been waiting for customer service to email me back. Tried to call on phone but was told all people busy, call back later.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. More than likely there is just confusion to where the code needs to be entered. Also, it looks like you might of tried reaching out over the weekend. Please feel free to send a message or call anytime between 9 am CST - 5:00 pm CST Monday - Friday. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 121.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2018 Springer Publishing Company
- In-App Purchases
- Stroke Care Exam - Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.