Introducing a new in-game Coat of Arms Editor
- More than four charges can be applied
- Coat of Arms can now be edited in-game
- Unlocked additional charges through quests
- Ability to rotate and change charge layers
- Resizing of charges no longer limited to S,M,L
- Charges can now be flipped and centred for easier editing
- Share your custom shield with your friends on social media
- Spandau bei Berlin was added to all German game worlds
- Removed incorrect message pop up when using the 'View Castle' option in report with an Interdicted village.
- Fixed issue where Scouts couldn't be cancelled after 5 minutes
Ratings and Reviews
Solid not too shabby
I’ve always enjoyed stronghold since my PC gaming days. When I heard it was on mobile, I HAD to try it out. It has a little bit of a nostalgia feel to it when you’re building your villages up, which I love. It’s similar but still different. When you send your armies out for attacks, you don’t control them BUT have the ability to place them where you’d like them to be and you later watch the battle unfold in your “reports.” There is a lot more to the game than you’d expect, but the fact that there are some pretty friendly players in-game really makes the game that much more fun. There are politics in the game, which is just that, politics. But you don’t have to get into them if you don’t want to. I won’t lie, every now and then, the game does get buggy but than again, what game doesn’t? The developers do work pretty fast on working them out. They don’t relay anything to you in the game but they do get them fixed. With all that said, give it a shot. You may just lose yourself in the game. Hahahaha
If you are like me and play this on a desktop, you will love being able to check your village, mail, reports, and just about anything else from your phone. One of the best ways to get powerful is constant activity, and this allows you to do so.
Why delete my previous review Firefly??
I had a review from a couple months ago that was #2 most helpful for some time end up getting deleted. I guess firefly is just as sold out as the next company. I loved stronghold crusader but this trash of game is just another premium player cesspool. Previously was harassed but a large house that ended up getting decimated by another larger house. Weeks passed and I was able to be prosperous again. All just so the same garbage could happen again. Now it’s H6 attacking me from across world 3 for no other reason than “they just wanted an already built village”, that’s according to a player from H6 that actually messaged me back. THIS GAME NEEDS FREE BUILD MODE LIKE PREVIOUS GAMES. of course the AI castles would still keep the game interesting. So much for wasting MONTHS building a parish and villages only to get them taken by some lazy player that pays to think they’re good at this game, and firefly supports this. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
- Firefly Studios
- 737.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 FIREFLY HOLDINGS LIMITED. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Crowns $4.99
- 120 Crowns $7.99
- 240 Crowns $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.