Thanks for using StrongLifts! This release improves the setup of bars and plates in the equipment settings. We're working on Apple Watch behind the scenes. Here's what's new in this version:
• Fixed deload after break not getting triggered in some cases
• Fixed calendar days wrong when different first day of week set
• Fixed bar weight changes not immediately reflected in ongoing workout
• Fixed warmup showing 5x20kg/45lb when bar weighs less than 20kg/45lb
• Fixed bar weight doubling when switching weight unit settings between kg/lb
• Fixed adding 2x20kg plates to 4x20kg not showing 6x20kg
• Fixed comma bar weight entry like 17.5kg rejected
• Fixed dot plate entry rejected when no leading zero
• Removing small plates now increases increment to next possible weight
• Setting 0 amount for plates now removes the plates as expected
• Improved UX for setting up and saving different bars and plates
• New StrongLifts App Store screenshots, check it out.
• Apple Watch: track your full StrongLifts workout from your Watch, without using iPhone
Issues, questions or suggestions?
• Please read the workout guide - https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
• Please read our FAQ - https://support.stronglifts.com/
• Contact from the app - settings - about - contact / email@example.com
• Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it
Ratings and Reviews
Finally the program I dreamed of
I have tried many workout routines starting at 14 and going till I was 24. I was always trying to find a good fit. I spent a year just sitting at my computer playing games and eating garbage, I am now very out of shape at 25. I wanted to find a workout that made me feel like I was really doing something with my time and that made me stronger and better in daily activity’s, one that will hopefully help me turn my health around. I work in air conditioning sales and installation it’s hard sometimes to fit a good workout in. That’s why I like the 3 day a week setup this program recommends. Also the 45 min to 90 min workouts are not too intense with the rest cycles, but are tough because of the heavy weight. If you are like me you will get impatient the first two months because for that time it felt like the weight was too easy, but I stayed with the program and at the end of the 3rd month I was benching more than my old max weight for 5 sets of 5 not many programs are that fast I tried the 4 day split for a long time and made those kinds of gains in twice the amount of time. So I like the efficiency of the program and the app is so easy to use anyone can do it with less than 10 min playing with it.
It's a good program for anybody. I've been lifting with compound movements since I was 13. 36 now. The old programs I did had a lot of the same exercises but were split a little different. I've gotten out shape due to injuries and a career change from physical labor to a desk job. This seems like a good way to get my base strength back and avoid injury or overtraining. I'm about a month in on Stronglifts and I'm optimistic I'll see some good gains. I think the key is starting very light and just being patient until the weight adds up. I used to squat 400 lbs and bench 300lbs. I started this program at a 125 lb squat and a 110 lb bench. I think I'll surpass my old personal bests in 6-8 months. The app is very user friendly . I really like the way it's set up. The advice is sound too. Big compound lifts, stay consistent, eat right, rest, ignore all the complicated advice from magazines and the www, you don't need supplements because they're mostly garbage other than plain creatine monohydrate and whey isolate. Right on bro.
The best weightlifting app ever
I love this app and have recommended it to multiple people. If you want to really increase your strength, overall fitness and balance (with added benefit of looking better), this is your app. I’ve been weightlifting for 30 years and this is the program I come back to anytime I’ve been injured, coming off a running cycle or to switch up my workouts to focus on strength increases. The plan is simple but the app makes it very efficient and easy to track the progress you make. And you will make lots of progress. Give this a try for at least 8 weeks and then reflect back on how far you’ve come and you’ll be blown away. I’d also recommend reading the long explanation of the program on the author’s website. It’s very helpful and you’ll find yourself more motivated the better you understand the science behind why this works and avoid a lot of common missteps people always make when they pursue this without expert advice and a disciplined plan.
- Stronglifts Limited
- 64.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 StrongLifts, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock StrongLIfts (Legacy) $19.99
- StrongLifts Power Pack $19.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x5 $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.