"Where the word of a king is, there is power" (Ecclesiastes 8:4).
You have just found the best tool to study the Word of God, the Exhaustive Strong's Concordance with the King James Bible.
This app is easy to use, fast and intuitive, packed with a lot of great features. We know you'll love it so much, it's our guarantee, because it's the result of the work of many Bible students, with a lot of labour and love for the Scriptures. It's not just another Bible app, but your resource of study and relationship with Jesus.
+ No advertisements!
+ Audio in English, Spanish and Portuguese
***** 10 Dictionaries (In App Purchase) *****
1) Webster 1828:
Complete dictionary Webster 1828, with references to the King James Bible AV 1611.
2) Easton's Bible Dictionary:
This dictionary is a reference work with 4,000 biblical enties of encyclopedic nature.
3) Hitchcock's Names:
This dictionary lists the meanings of the Hebrew names that appear in the Bible (over 2,500).
4) Nave's Topical Bible:
This is a topical concordance of the Bible, with references to over 20,000 topics.
5) Smith's Dictionary:
The Smith's Bible Dictionary has thousands of entries explaining biblical words.
6) Archaic words list:
The KJV isn't dificult to understand. Some words could be "archaic" and this dictionary has almost 800 entries.
7) Original Translator's Notes:
This is the original KJV translator's foot notes. To access it tap the "dagger" symbol at the end of verses.
8) King James Dictionary:
This dictionary contains more than 6500 entries specific to the King James Bible, many of them with passages, to better study the Word of God.
9) Hebrew English Dictionary (with Strong's Concordance, FREE)
10) Greek English Dictionary (with Strong's Concordance, FREE)
***** 13 Commentaries (In App Purchase) *****
1) Albert Barnes (1798-1870) Notes on the whole Bible.
2) Adam Clarke's Commentary and critical notes on the whole Bible, written from 1810 to 1825.
3) John Nelson Darby Bible translation notes and Synopsis on the whole Bible.
4) Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset and David Brown Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the whole Bible, 1871.
5) John Gill's verse-by-verse Exposition of whole the Bible.
6) Matthew Henry's whole Bible Commentary
7) Philip Schaff Commentary on the New Testament (4 Volumes) and Introduction to all books, 1890.
8) Scofield Reference Notes on the whole Bible, 1917 Edition.
9) Treasury of David by C. H. Spurgeon, the "Prince of Preachers" with comments on the 150 Psalms.
10) Treasury of Scriptural Knowledge on the whole Bible, compiled by John Canne, John Browne, Thomas Scott, Benjamin Blayney, Reuben Archer Torrey and others (1900).
11) Geneva Bible Notes.
12) John Calvin Commentaries.
13) Expositor's Bible.
+ Fast and easy access to Strong's Numbers.
+ You can either search by Number or within the KJV text.
+ Greek dictionary and concordance.
+ Hebrew dictionary and concordance.
+ Real time Bible maps taken from actual GPS coordinates, with more than 1200 places!
+ Search Study Tools: Text Highlight, Bookmarks and Notes.
+ Search the current chapter with matches highlighted.
+ Many available text fonts for easy reading.
+ Write your own notes using our Text Editor.
+ Fast access to cross references.
+ Bookmark any verse easily.
+ Auto-scrolling with adjustable speed.
+ Treasure of Scripture Knowledge titles.
+ Words of Jesus in red.
+ Old Testament quotes in blue.
+ Automatic sync your notes and bookmarks on iCloud.
+ Day reading mode and night reading mode.
+ Change the text spacing and size.
+ Fast pinch to zoom the text.
+ Change the screen brightness.
+ Justify the text to left, right or center.
+ Reading mode and study mode.
+ Share Bible verses.
- Daily Bible verse with push notifications.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Bible app yet!!!
I had been using another app for years, but they changed their format and it’s not as user friendly as it used to be. My husband is a real scholar of the Bible and will only read the KJV. He also has a hard cover Strong’s Concordance that is the only research tool he trusts. The embedded Strong’s Concordance is exactly the same for definitions and pronunciations - and it’s much better, because you don’t have to look everything up in two different places making it super convenient. I wouldn’t want to use any other app and highly recommend this for anyone looking for a great Bible app.
Awesome because it's the infallible Word of God
How can you go wrong with the word of God that is living and sharper than any two edged sword? You can't! I am thankful that technology today has given us the ability to be used for Gods glory. Many use technology for sin and horrible things but God has given us an opportunity to get His word out in such a powerful way! Through individuals like you and I who can get into the Word of the Most High God and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone everywhere at a moments notice. Thank you Jesus for your provisions
I love this App!
The very best Bible app for iPhone. If you're serious about the Book, the KJV, please download this app and start studying right now.
Many options, many study tools, all helping me in my spiritual growth. It's easy to take notes, highlight, cross reference verses, lookup many dictionaries and commentaries. I love also the audio very well narrated.
And the Strong's Concordance and dictionaries are 100% free! Features very expensive in other apps. I'm recommending to my friends at church and family members!
- Kairos Software LLC
- 115 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kairos Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Dictionaries $7.99
- King James Audio - New Testament $3.99
- King James Audio - Old Testament $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.