Struct Club enables music-inspired cycling instructors to structure classes with ease and master coaching.
We are made by fitness instructors for fitness instructors to help you save time and hassle planning, while amplifying your unique style and energy.
1. Plan Class: Struct Club integrates with Spotify, allowing you to choreograph class using Playlists and Tracks from your Library. Timestamp when to Start and End exercise intervals based on the key moments of songs. Annotate your intervals with Cue Notes: intensity levels, technical cues, inspiring quotes, or notes-to-self (hit the fans and switch the lights!).
2. Run Class: As you play your tracks in class through Struct Club, your notes will display in-time with the beat drops.
3. Manage and Scale your Class Library: Utilize previous classes as Templates for new classes! Duplicate and edit prior Class Plans. Mix-and-match segments of class you've already choreographed. Swap out old songs you'd like to replace from plans with fresh ones.
- Create a Class Plan starting from scratch or a Spotify Playlist
- BPM Auto-readout (without manual tapping!)
- Plan class by annotating Playlists and Songs with Exercises
- Add Cue Notes to Exercises
- Duplicate and Edit previous Class Plans
- Reuse previously choreographed Songs in new Class Plans
- Share Class Plans with fellow instructors
- Populate Songs you've taught before with Suggested Exercises
Search and Save songs better. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a life saver!!
INCREDIBLE. This is the app that every spin instructor NEEDS. I never knew how much I needed an app like this until I started using StructClub. The app allows you to plan your classes, then play the music and cues during your class. No more memorizing needed!
This app has helped me save SO much planning time. I now directly plan my classes through this app. It’s so quick and user friendly. Having the app in front of me during class as been the ultimate life saver. No more missing cues or feeling the pressure to memorize every move! I can just write down the choreography and drills that I want to incorporate and leave myself notes, then those cues will pop up during class.
THANK YOU, StructClub!! You have made life as an instructor so much better.
Changed the Game!!
I took a chance on this app looking for something to keep my classes organized. I’m a Group Exercise instructor and have used quite a few apps for the many formats I teach. I have never come across something this unique and tailored to cycling. My classes are so on-point now my members feel like they are in a boutique cycle class, and I use this for my either weightlifting formats as well.
Couple of suggestions, I would like to be able to “bank” the songs I have choreographed into folders within the app and “pull” them into different classes instead of starting from scratch when I upload a new Spotify playlist. I know I can copy and paste the songs into a new playlist, but I’d like to be able to add tags to the songs and sort them based on intensity, rpm, drills, etc. I’d also love to be able to log into multiple devices to access my classes. I develop them on my iPhone and teach from my iPad. Lastly, would love a download feature where I can have my class and songs available offline when I’m at the gym teaching.
Thank you so much for developing this app and giving us instructors such a revolutionary tool. You’ve helped me grow my business and I will be a long-time user!
Total Timesaver!! Love sharing classes
I love this app! I sometimes teach 4 spin classes a week and was spending way too much time creating new classes and playlists. I love that this gives me the BPM for my Spotify lists and let’s me make notes. I also love the colorful flash cards that help prompt me with cues.
Also, really fun that my friend who teaches in a different city and I can share class plans easily now!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.