Structural Navigator is the ideal app for the mobile review of 3D structural models. Structural Navigator allows designers to view, query, and red line structural models in 3D from anywhere using a mobile device. With Structural Navigator users can:
* Navigate through 3D models using zoom, rotate, pan, walkthrough, and flyover commands
* Color code elements within the model according to specific properties (for example, slab thickness, pipe diameter, etc.)
* Filter models based on members with common member attributes
* Check for clashes between different types of objects
* Add markups with status, due date, responsible party, and additional information
* Interactively query members for all property values
Structural Navigator reads Bentley's i-model format, to which any ISM repository can be easily converted with a single operation.
The process is simple. Build a data-rich ISM repository using any Bentley ISM-compliant applications desired, convert the ISM repository to i-model, and then review in Structural Navigator. Structural Navigator can read models from any of the following sources once published to i-model:
- Dlubal RFEM
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Structural Navigator now supports workflows utilizing ProjectWise Share on Bentley Cloud Services. Previously, the accessibility of i-models was limited to direct download to device via email or from Personal Share.
The latest version of Structural Synchronizer allows direct publishing of i-models to ProjectWise Project. All team members belonging to the same ProjectWise Project using Structural Navigator can now instantly access i-models on their devices to collaborate more effectively, on site or in the office.
* Improvement to Classification Tree – class names replaced with shortId and instance names.
* Improvement to Properties Dialog - class names replaced with shortId and instance names.
* UI improvements to Appearance/Isolate and Hide dialog.
* While using the Measure Distance tool, the Axis distance button returned to its previous state after rotating the model.
* Back button (on the Android version) brought app to an unresponsive state.
* Crash of application occurred when entering text in Advanced Search Dialog.
* Transparency button was unresponsive when the color button was toggled under Visualization.
* Objects on Classification Tree were incorrectly selected when the selection spanned multiple tree levels.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for viewing structural models
Really powerful free app to navigate 3D structural models!
Can't get to work with Dropbox. When I try to launch it from Dropbox it tells me there are no apps associated with the .rvt file.
How to load files from Dropbox?
Somebody helps 😑
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bentley Systems, Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.