Structures - Molecular Viewer 4+
Explore 3D molecular structure
Structures is a powerful, easy-to-use tool for displaying and analyzing the 3D structures of molecules, large and small.
Structures is designed specifically for the Mac, with full support for Dark Mode, iCloud, Auto Save, gestures, drag and drop, configurable preferences, customizable toolbar, full-screen mode, unlimited undo/redo and more.
With Structures, you can:
• Load atomic coordinates from files or directly from the Protein Data Bank. Structures reads the most common macromolecular and small-molecule file formats.
• Display atoms in sphere, stick, and ball-and-stick representations. Show ribbon, tube, or chain-trace representations of macromolecules, along with solvent-accessible or solvent-excluded surfaces.
• Choose from a variety of automatic color schemes.
• Select atoms onscreen using the trackpad/mouse, or type in an atom description using a simple atom matching syntax.
• Measure distances and angles between atoms.
• Save specific views of a molecule and animate transitions between them.
• Print or save static images.
And new features will be arriving regularly.
• Simple nucleic acid representations
• An "Oscillate" command to continuously rock a structure back and forth
• Additional recognized terms for text selection of atoms
• More items included on the default toolbar
• Improved performance
• User interface adjustments
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Akkyra Systems
- 2.8 MB
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Akkyra Systems