The more time you spend learning, the better the results.
Track the time spent on your courses, get a complete overview of your study patterns!
▪ Track the time spent on each course
▪ Really see your study patterns on gorgeous charts - by day, week, month, or quarter, grouped by course or tags
▪ Record important events and milestones
▪ Keep track of deadlines and task progress
▪ Track how much money you're spending on each course's material
▪ Use Tags to navigate and organize your data, and quickly identify items in lists
▪ Searchable lists - pull down to search
▪ iPad and iPhone optimized interfaces - this app can be used on either device
▪ Export data as CSV or Excel- open it in apps that import CSV, or send it by email or using iTunes File Sharing
▪ PDF Reports - create great looking PDF reports right on your iPhone or iPad, share them by email
▪ Quick overview of course or task current hours and expenses with rich charts
▪ Timer to track your time - the timer keeps running even if you switch to another app
▪ Notifications to fill in your timesheet or when you have overdue tasks!
Find more at our website at http://edu.bitrzr.com/, contact us at email@example.com, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/bitrzr.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs iCal Integration
So I really like this app & it makes it easier to stay organized. I love all the functionalities & the ability to make reports from the data. It's very user friendly. You can export the data in multiple ways like PDF and spreadsheet.
However, the calendar that you can add assignments to is set up like iCal. But right now you're not able to add it into your regular calendar. It would be nice to see assignments along with your other events like a traditional paper planner. I would even be happy if it would be read only in the main calendar & required you to go into the app to make changes. (There are other apps that just have it as a RSS feed & it works well.) I also use my calendar as a record so having how long & when I worked on a task would be great when looking at a previous day. I just hate going in to go into it all the time on the app & toggling back & forth between my regular calendar.
I know the calendar is my biggest issue with this app but that's just because my Google calendar is the only thing that keeps me organized consistently. Everything else in the app does get 5 stars though. It really is a great tool & I have no doubt that a later version might very well solve this problem. I will amend my review when that does happen.
Good but a few problems
Good app but could definitely use a "semester" viewing option instead of just quarter. Don't use the expense option too much. It's also kind of hard to click in subjects on the bar graph. Student should also get the option of what color to designate for each subject
Great help for our home school
We use this app to track progress for an elementary age child's home school curriculum. It is a wonderful tool. We have experienced a few glitches, but have also seen some fixed by updates during our 11 months of use. It closed unexpectedly sometimes on our original iPad, but seemed to save data when it did. Since getting an iPad2 for this child, no more crashes. No catastrophic data losses in our experience! Ability to export reports is great for reporting purposes.
- bitrzr, LDA
- 15.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 bitrzr, lda
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Attachments Pack $1.99
- 50 Attachments Pack $3.99
- 75 Attachments Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.