StudentSquare is a student communication companion to ParentSquare. StudentSquare provides a safe and secure platform for all student communication at school. The two-way group messaging, private conversations, district-wide alerts and notices, and simple user interface keeps everyone connected, creating a vibrant school community.
With StudentSquare for iOS, students can easily connect with teachers and staff at their children’s school from their iOS device. The app allows students to:
• View all classroom communication, receive app notifications
• Stay up-to-date on the latest school News and Announcement
• Receive/send direct messages to teachers
• View photos and videos posted by teachers
• Fill forms online
• View the school and classroom calendar and RSVP for events
• Easily sign up to volunteer and/or bring items
Bug fixes and feature enhancements including:
** Smart Alert Translations **
• Previously, generating Google translations for Smart Alerts was a manual process which required the user to manually intervene for each language.
• With this release, english source content is automatically translated when entered and the user can still edit and adjust the translated content or send immediately.
** Post Add Ons **
• Posts created in the app now support post add-ons such as events, wish lists, payments, volunteer sign ups and forms/permission slips
** Form Enhancements **
• Permitted staff can now fill out forms on behalf of other users when the form does not require student-specific data.
** Account Security Page **
• Users can now monitor and manage their active user sessions across all devices.
** Appointment Sign Ups **
• When an appointment sign up is set to ‘1 slot per user’, the app will only allow a user to sign up for 1 slot per appointment
** Preferred Languages **
• We have updated the list of preferred languages and adjusted the order
** Contact Verification **
• When we send an SMS verification code, the app now supports iOS’s Security Code AutoFill feature so users no longer have to manually copy/paste the code.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty OK app.
Nothing special about it. Just gets the job done. They NEED to make the daily health screening buttons bigger. They are waaaay too tiny. I always miss-click. It often loads slowly
After using this to message teachers, read posts about homework, and even get scheduled for calls with the built in scheduler, I would say it’s awesome. It’s easy to use interface makes it better then ever to communicate and do basically everything possible for schoolwork. I think this app is great overall!
the app is great. There is one thing that should be in the app. So in a post when it says like a certain number of users appreciate it, it should have to option to show who appreciates the post. Also, for students, it would be benefitial to see everyones comments rather than just the one individuals comment.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PARENTSQUARE LLC
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2018 ParentSquare LLC