The StudentVUE Mobile application helps students stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their own academic experience. StudentVUE Mobile works with the Synergy™ student information system in much the same way as the StudentVUE web portal, allowing students to stay on top of upcoming school events, classroom happenings, assignments, tests, and academic performance. Students can view their classroom assignments and scores, attendance and more.
How to find District URL and Login Information:
The StudentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch app uses the same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. If you need help please contact your School District’s Administration office for access URL and StudentVUE login information.
• Only school districts using the Synergy™ student information system version 6.5 and higher can support the StudentVUE for the iPhone application.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The StudentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch app uses same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and StudentVUE login information.
- Fixed overlapping "Message" label on Messages screen
- Fixed overlapping text on School and District Events screen
- Updated the app to function in dark mode
- Message count now refreshes after message read
- Now supports iOS 13
- Fixed crashing when email teacher icon is clicked on Attendance Details screen when ‘All Day Code’ displays
- Unexcused Tardy and Excused Tardy are combined to match web version of StudentVUE
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall Great, But a Few Issues
For the most part, this app is fantastic. I prefer it over the online website version for some things (checking grades and attendance). Although it looks a little old, it still works very well.
One major complaint I have is we can’t check our course history like you can do on the website. I can’t see my GPA or my credits unless I go to the website... which is really inconvenient. Please consider changing this so we can see “Course History” in the app.
There is one small issue I have been having due to a VPN I have on my phone. When I try to log in, it loads for about 30 seconds (it says “verifying status”) and eventually it says there is an error signing me in. I get that this is an easy fix, just turn off the VPN, but it would be nice if it worked no matter what.
Good app, with some minor issues.
Ok, ill start off with saying it does what its supposed to do. I check my schedule, etc. It is a very helpful app, I dont have to individually go to my districts website and go to the studentvue website to log in. But, there is some grammar errors floating around which makes the app seem a bit... sketchy. An example is when i checked my calender it said “First day of the School”
Which just doesnt sound right, its a grammar error. Also the logo has a white outline when you open the app which makes it look unprofessional. Thats all! Hope you guys can fix these errors!
This is a very good app very well made and simple to see my grades But is there any way to fix the glitch where it says all of my grades are F’s just kidding this app is very good would 100% recommend to all students out there keep up the good work 😄 I also like the fact that you can just look straight at your grades with no hassle what so ever. One thing that I would fix though is that sometimes it won’t let me log in to my account and then randomly fix a week later but other then that one thing this is a very nice app and would definitely recommend this to any student out there who needs to check there grades easily. Once again keep if the fantastic work Synergy 👍
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.