Studio Pro brings in-person photo presentation, proofing, and sales to the iPad with an industry-proven approach to maximize print sales. With a well-tailored, streamlined interface to run the session you can easily run the viewings and take the order at the same time. Narrow down photo choices quickly, create layouts, and show your clients exactly what their photos will look like on their own walls using Studio Pro's powerful viewer.
Learn more about Studio Pro at studioproapp.com.
- Quickly preview and narrow down multiple photos with an intuitive interface.
- Crop photos at any aspect.
- Change the coloring from color to B&W or sepia and back.
- No permanent edits to your photos.
- Preview prints at actual scale on an external screen via AirPlay or a cable.
- Fill out pre-made layout templates or create your own.
- View photos and layouts to scale in actual rooms.
- Record orders and receive payments.
- Process credit cards through Authorize.NET, Stripe, or PayJunction without leaving the app.
- Preview custom frames and finishings as part of an order.
- Revisit previous orders and print invoices.
- Any number of custom products, finishings, and price lists.
- Support for multiple sales tax rates.
- Customizable slideshows.
- Add custom rooms either from an existing photo or by taking it with the iPad.
- Lockable user interface to keep clients or employees out of the administrative areas.
- Full support on both iOS 6, iOS 7, and iOS 8, running well even on the iPad 2.
- Load from multiple sources including the Camera Roll, File Sharing, and Dropbox.
- Customization of the invoice appearance.
- Support for any number of screen calibrations and quick calibration for new ones.
- Imperial (inches) and metric (centimeters) support.
- Support for any currency.
- Contextual help throughout the app and a detailed user manual.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
[Fix] Switched to the new Dropbox API.
[Fix] Switched to the new iOS Photos API.
[Fix] Switched to an updated networking library.
[Fix] Fixed an issue where some metadata could get truncated when displaying.
[Fix] General improvements to the reliability of the Mac loader.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Great App!
I've tried a few different IPS apps. Some were too complicated, some were lacking and all expensive. This app is great. It has almost everything I need. The only flaw I found was I don't know how to automatically sync the music with the slideshows. I have to manually guess. Other than that it's perfect. Thanks!
This app is amazing and works seamlessly with my in person ordering sessions. It allows me to create sales like I never could before. The price point of this app is unheard of and an excellent deal!
Definitely increased our print sales!
The new update is great! Collections make it sooooo much easier to record the orders. We've just finished converting over our previous pricing to it and love it.
Being able to show one or more photos at the same time and to have the client quickly narrow them down has been a welcome addition to viewing sessions. What once took almost two hours is down to one or less. We can schedule more in the same timeframe and bring in more money than before. This app has more than paid for itself!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.