With Study.com’s CLEP Exam Prep app, you can prepare for over 30 exams to help you earn college credit outside of the classroom. Become a member to watch short, engaging video lessons created by our subject matter experts to help you learn even the most difficult concepts. Take quizzes and practice tests, tailored to mirror what you will encounter on test day, to help you master the material covered on your CLEP test. With so many preparation resources at your fingertips, the Study.com CLEP Exam Prep app is the place to go if you want to ace your CLEP exam.
Prepare for the CLEP Exam Anytime & Anywhere:
* Explore over 30 CLEP test prep courses
* Study at your own pace to master all of the material for your exam
* Retake quizzes as many times as you like
* Test your knowledge with our CLEP practice tests
* Learn about what to expect about registration, test day & how to interpret your CLEP scores
Take Advantage of Study Tools on Study.com:
* Download video lessons to your phone for offline viewing
* Study 5-10 minute videos at home, at school, or on the go
* Track your progress on all your devices – your scores & progress sync between the app and Study.com
* Text transcripts help you review tough subjects like math and science
* 24/7 experts to help you answer any questions you may have
Currently, you must have a Study.com paid membership to access all of the comprehensive resources that the app offers. With so many features from CLEP courses to informational resources, Study.com’s CLEP Exam Prep app can help you prepare and ace your CLEP test.
We are always working hard to improve our app experience at Study.com.
This update contains performance and stability updates to improve the app user experience.
If you enjoy using Study.com, please rate us and review us, and if you have any comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we love to hear what you think!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing! Worth the purchase
Super thorough and easy to comprehend and interactive ! Best study resource I’ve seen ever
Need to improve the app for logging me out
I like the content of the course that I am taking. I appreciate how repetitive it the lesson can be it help it stick. I love the fact that I can download some videos to watch offline HOWEVER every time I save videos to watch offline a few hours go by and I go outside and on my commute I open the app to watch some videos and I am logged out. What is the point of me trying to save my data by turning it off for the app and downloading my videos beforehand if the app logs me out then I can’t see them. Especially since I try to devote my subway rides to watching these videos but I have no service to log back in
This app was working great, but lately it fails to keep track of progress or maintain logged in status, for 60 bucks a month I think these guys could do better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.