Study Kanji is always one of the biggest obstacles on the way of getting the JLPT N5 - N1 degree. With our "4 skills" kanji learning method, Janki has been a very good method which many people choose to eliminate this obstacle.
Janki includes more than 2,000 kanji characters (and will continue to be updated) from N5 to N1. We allow you to practice reading, writing, listening and speaking kanji.
Janki is designed with many features that support learning Kanji, including:
- Learn Kanji with flashcard
- Learn Kanji with multiple-choice questions
- Learn to write Kanji
- Learn to speak Kanji
- Super-detailed kanji information: meaning, usage, examples, and pronunciation
- Kanji divided by each level
- The Kanji of each level is divided into small pieces, convenient for memorizing
- Attractive, interesting interface
- The feature to save vocabulary
LEARN MORE WITH JANKI PREMIUM:
There are no ads when using the App
Unlock all lessons on the application
* Subscription renews automatically unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings.
* More information, please visit http://eupgroup.net/apps/janki/terms.html to read our Term of use.
READY TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AND FEEDBACK
We look forward to hearing from you, which helps us improve the Janki app even better. Please send your feedback to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always trying to improve to create the best Kanji learning app. In each lesson, we improved performance
- Linh Nguyen
- 58.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © EUP TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- Janki Premium Forever $14.99
- Janki Premium 6 months $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.