Do you get distracted easily? Do you find yourself procrastinating on your phone when you should be looking at your books? StudyBreak helps you overcome both these problems!
StudyBreak exists to help you improve your studying by cutting out distractions. It's simple: you choose the studyBreak ratio you want, start the timer and put your phone down. If you pick up your phone before your study period is over, you get an alert telling you to get back to work. When you've studied the set amount of time, you get an alert letting you know it's time to take a break. That means it's also great for those who study too long and forget to take breaks at regular intervals.
StudyBreak automatically tracks your study-break intervals so you don't have to. Maybe you want to work for longer than the set time? Or cut one of your breaks short? Just hit the timer button and StudyBreak will tally the extra break time so you can take a longer break later.
Extra features include:
- Background Mode. App works just as well in the background, so all you have to think about is getting work done.
- Today Widget. Start or stop study sessions right from your lock screen.
- Apple Watch App. If you have an Apple Watch, the Watch app is a great companion because it means you can use the app and only touch your phone when you're on a break.
- Stats page to keep track of how efficiently you study and how many hours you study daily
- Colourful timers indicating how efficient your study time is. Green if you meet your goals & red if you don't.
- Reminders. Set alarms to remind you when to start studying or to let you know if you won't complete your study goals for the day by a given time.
- Add study time manually or edit previously recorded study time.
- Export data. Export your data as a csv file so you can graph it or statistically analyse it, in order to get the best out of your study time
Go on, allow studyBreak to help you stay focused and better achieve your study goals!
**Please note that this app contains In App Purchases, including auto-renewing subscriptions of various lengths; monthly, quarterly and annual. Each subscription offers the aforementioned premium features for its entire duration.
As with all auto-renewing subscriptions, subscription will continue to automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase and charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Additionally, there is a one-off purchase option that provides unlimited access to all the above features indefinitely.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most issues have been resolved with the new update. Thank you! Only current problem is that the app keeps recording even after you stop studying. I have to get out and back in and then it shows if it’s still tracking time or not.
This app is amazing for tracking your study hours. It gives you a grade depending on if you achieved your goal and your study rate. It detects distractions, tracks your daily habits and is very easy to use.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry you’re having issues. Could you send an email via the in app functionality to help resolve any problems? I’ll need to get more information from you to investigate.
Best app for tracking study time and staying off your phone
I downloaded this app and upgraded to track my study time as I prepare for my CPA exams. I’ve been using it for about a month and a half and it really has helped me track my time and stay off my phone. Now that I am moving to a new subject, I wish there was the option to see study time by subjects. For example, somewhere that I could click “Chemistry” and it would show “8 hours 10 mins” and then click “Business” and it would show “20 hours 3 mins”. It would be helpful to see the separation by subjects rather than “total study time”
Developer Response ,
Hi, could you send me an email at email@example.com? Let’s see if we can get this into one of the upcoming updates
I love this app but
I wish it would go back 3 versions. I loved when it would tell me “currently studying” at the top and the old view it had with the book under. I bought the year version and wouldn’t mind any other add ons. I just wished it was a little more aesthetically pleasing and would fix the top and bottom bar like before.
- Kenechi Okolo
- 9.9 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Lighter Cognitive Load Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.49
- Unlimited+ $3.99
- Premium (Annual) $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.