- Dark Mode
- Apple Watch Complications
- Automatic Mode - Start Study/Break Periods Automatically
- New Settings: power saver, timer countdown, rollover break between sessions, warning if background mode disabled
- Taptic & Audio feedback
- Support for dynamic font sizes
- Tons of new features for basic users including: unlimited notifications, ability to set reminders
- Edit existing periods
- New tab based navigation
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
- UI improvements
If you're enjoying using StudyBreak or if it's helped you in any way, please leave a positive review; it really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazing app that was very well thought out by the creator/developer. I love that there are so many different statistics about my study routine that it helps analyze. The app interface is crisp and aesthetically pleasing to look at and use. It has also really helped me be more cognizant of my distractions while studying. I have shared this app with so many people, including a high school teacher so he can share it with his students. My only suggestions thus far would be to 1. make the subjects delete-friendly so I can only keep my needed subjects and 2. Make the app synced across multiple devices. But again those are such small suggestions and don’t really change how much LOVE this app!!! Thank you SO much for this wonderful creation!!!!
UPDATE: I just got a response from the developer. I can’t believe how quickly that came! He is absolutely correctly about the subjects being deletable in the latest version. I’m excited to hear that the second suggestion is being worked on! Thank you you for caring about what your patrons say and always working on improving your product!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review, and thanks for sharing the app! Regarding your suggestions:
1. You can delete the subjects in the latest version, simply swipe left on the rows as you would delete in any other iOS app. If this is not functional, please email me using the Help / Submit Feedback link in the app. 2. I'm currently working on this and the next major update should provide this functionality. Thanks again for the wonderful review!
Helps me focus and stop procrastinating! 🤓
I recently just downloaded this app, just to see if it had actually worked. It did work! It helped me stay focused while doing my homework, and keeps me from getting distracted. I love how the option to break isn’t just randomly timed (for example: 5 mins), it actually gives you a good amount of time depending how long you’ve worked. For example, say you’ve only worked 1 min, and you want a break it won’t give you 5 mins it will give you only 30 seconds! However if you work at around 40 mins that it might give you a 5 mins break or longer. 10/10 recommend this app!
This app is great, it's helps me keep track of every subject that I review. I also don't over study, maintaining 2 to 4 hours daily. Before I would try to knock out a whole day and retain almost nothing. Also the app lets you know when it's recommended to take a short break, and it gives you stats of how you study. The stats is good feedback and might help you reorganize how you study and have a more effective study plan and study session.
- Kenechi Okolo
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Kenechi Okolo
- In-App Purchases
- studyBreak A+ Premium $2.99
- Premium $0.49
- Premium $0.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.