Free unlimited closet organizer & outfit ideas created by real human, rated 5-star reviews over 400 times.
As featured on Refinery29, Women's Wear Daily, The Business Journal, San Francisco Chronicle, Bustle, Brit + Co, Glamoutfit (formerly Stuff N Style) is an app that helps you catalog your closet and get outfit ideas. Here is a video walkthrough made by one of our users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzeeg_eOuIM
Our app uses the same techniques professional stylists have been using for years to help you make the most of your closet and put together outfits that flatter your body type and fit your lifestyle.
* Your closet and outfits are synced across all devices
* Organize your closet digitally on your phone, never miss a piece because you forget you have them.
* Automatically remove the background of your clothes for easy outfit planning.
* Hashtag & search your closet for keywords like #fabric, #season, #color, etc...
* Free unlimited clothing & accessories.
* Plan what to wear on the go anywhere, anytime using your fashion calendar.
* Arrange, layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas.
* Save your favorite outfits to your Lookbook to wear later.
* Share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter.
* Don't know what to wear? Send a style request and get outfit ideas based on clothes you already have your closet
* Discover new products that goes with wardrobe
* Find style inspiration from fashionistas with similar style and body type
* Never have to worry about what to wear daily by upgrading to our premium membership
* Premium member: GlamOutfit professional stylists style you with an outfit everyday. Membership renew monthly - $9.99/month
* Ultra premium membership: GlamOutfit professional stylists style you with 3 outfit options everyday. Unlimited FREE rush styling. Membership renew monthly - $19.99/month
* Term of service: http://glamoutfit.com/term_and_condition/
Users love the app:
"Just wanted to say thank you for the styles you have been giving me, they are amazing." - Kerone
"I was also surprised when I actually received a response and one so quickly I might add. I’ll be spreading the word far and wide about the app." - Symone
"Love this! Super cute suggestions and I love the option to make special requests." - Gina
Have questions? Email: email@example.com
We listen to your feedbacks and made several improvement to the app:
- Add clothes easier than ever with our Import from email feature
- Display your outfit of the day on the Home page to make it more convenient for you
- Support bulk delete items from Wishlist
Let me know if there is anything else you want to add in the app! Happy styling!
Ratings and Reviews
The best wardrobe app yet
I admit, I'm a shopaholic. My closet is stuffed and I often find clothes still with tags on them... after a shopping trip of new clothes. Enough was enough; I needed to get organized and I needed to do it now. I started a long trawl thorough the various free closet apps available. Edit: no longer free it seems, but it’s still one of the best amongst paid apps.
GlamOutfit is as good as it gets for a free closet app. Unlimited wardrobe space and outfits. You can get images from the web or upload your own, and they have an automatic vector that you can adjust to crop your clothes. Need some style inspo? You can follow people to see their outfits, or put in a request to be styled for an occasion, weather, or a specific item. They've always told me my requests might take two days, but I've never had one unfulfilled for more than 1. Edit: wait time is way longer now, around a week, probably due to new users just requesting and not styling. It’s a give AND take system girls, not just take! (You can still choose to “rush” your requests with in-app points earned from styling others or from paying a set fee).
I'm ecstatic about GlamOutfit because it's easy to use to upload photos, has a cool styling community, and let's you connect accounts on different devices. I've tried out a lot of wardrobe apps and websites before this one, but only GlamOutfit makes me excited and satisfied about my own wardrobe in a new way.
So far, loving it!!
I just started using this app yesterday. I took pictures of my entire wardrobe, was able to place the clothes in categories for ease of filtering/locating later. Process was very simple and quick. I love the outfit and list options too, planning my vacation next month is going to be great! I can add items to my Vacation list as I think of them for my trip, no forgetting and faster packing. I also found a duplicate clothing item in my closet to an item I just recently purchased, lol, an added bonus to this app...no more duplicates. It also allowed me to see items with stains I’d forgotten/didn’t see before, items needing mending/TLC, and items to donate. Now that I’m done with cataloging, I can put all items away organized, the way I want. Then use this app to never forget a cute outfit again! Only suggestions would be a note area for an item, to describe side/sleeve slits, back material/detail/cut, or other details to items that might not be obvious in a picture; more color options, or area to say light blue, or cream; and for clothing types, an option to type your own choice, since “other” is too vague and doesn’t assist with easy searches later. But also, some clothing words used for a style/type are not common to a lot of people, or unusual to a person; if I put in Short Dresses instead of having Cocktail or Summer Dress, I would use mine more for a refined category. Awesome app, thanks!!
Love! Just needs a few tweaks
I love this app overall! The concept is great, it’s easy to upload clothes, and being styled/styling other people is easy and fun. There’s a few things I would adjust though. Even though I have notifications on for this app, I get no phone banner notifications when I’ve been styled only email notifications. I don’t check my email for these and would much rather have a phone notification for it because I would see it sooner. Also, there’s frequently repeats in my feed. It’ll show me “X styled Y” 4 times in a row the exact same outfit and people. After another few, the same thing happens where someone’s outfit repeats 4 or 5 times over again. I’m also not sure why I get notifications when I comment on outfits people have styled for me, it’s a little annoying getting notifications that I myself commented on an outfit someone made me lol. Otherwise, overall a great app and I love using it!!
- Hanh Nguyen
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 Stuff N Style Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 1000 Styling Credits $1.99
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Ultra Premium Membership $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.