Stumble Guys is a massively multiplayer party knockout game with up to 32 players online intention to struggle through levels round after round of escalating chaos, until one victor remains! If you fall, just start again and run. Join the endless running fun!
Dive into a series of ridiculous challenges and bizarre obstacles, knock down your rivals and overcome everything to win! So, are you ready to get totally wipe out? Download Stumble Guys the ultimate knockout game now and take a part of this ultimate madness. Invite your dudes also and beat them all!
• Run & Dash & Slide past opponents
• Dodge oncoming obstacles
• Battle Royale real multiplayer
• Colorful and crazy in design
• Comically Physical
• Many customization options
• Tons of hilarious fails
• Lots of different levels
Don't Fall, Knockout Foes, Win and Be the champion!
NOTE: game is still early stage so stay tuned we will update regularly. This is not an easy game, do you have what it takes to win?
- New map: Paint Splash
- Better free rewards, daily free spin
- 4 new skins
- Limited time offers in shop
- UI improvements
- Optimizations so we can enable tournaments
- Ranked Tournaments
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
developers read this if you actually care about makin the game better❗️
okay now see first of all…you guys should be very proud of this game because it jus so happens that this is the first mobile game that i consistently play and have played since fortnite mobile🙃🙃 AND this is like the first time i’ve ever written a review onna game before. i would definitely recommend playin this game. but to make this game wayyyy better is to add more rounds…right now the rounds are like this, the first round has 16 qualifiers…2nd round: 8 qualifiers…3rd: 1 qualifier. and that isn’t very satisfying to play and doesn’t build enough suspense AT ALL. for the third round it should be 4 qualifiers and then make a 4th round and have that as 2 qualifiers. because for one, players that are eliminated have a higher chance of staying to spectate the last two because..the suspense..you wonder who’s gonna win the 1v1 because…you jus do. it’s jus more fun if it was like that. and the second thing is that when someone wins the game, the victory screen takes way too long. i was playin with my friends and when the victory screen showed the winner, they thought that the game glitched or it wasn’t workin because it took so long to send you back to lobby. and MAYBE later in the game you could add accessories instead of jus skins. don’t get me wrong..the skins are dope but you should add accessories too later on in the game.
Pls see this developers
Good game. Love to play it. Got a lot of suggestions. I’m trash at it, so it would be nice to see a practice mode for maps. The way I see it, you would press play and there would be a selection, where you could chose the practice mode, normal, or the a map like the soccer game mode. With practice mode you could select a map such as laser tracer and you could practice solo or with your party. When you die, you leave and go to the menu (just like normal) but you don’t get the xp and stars. (Btw the practice mode is just one round) It would also be really cool to be able to vote for the map in a normal game. People who have the battle pass will get 2 votes (so the devs can make cash) and people who don’t only get one. Not all the maps will be available to vote, so it will just be a random 3 maps you can vote for each round. It also would be nice to have an auto mode so when u get eliminated the game automatically gets u in another game, saving us time. In the shop, you should be able to buy stumble coins with gems (obviously it would take multiple gems to get 1 coin) and devs you can increase the price per stumble coin (because it will also make you more cash) Hopefully the devs see this and add a few of my suggestions (and if you do it would be nice to get a special skin or something ;)
Simple things that make it annoying.
I like this game. It’s ok.
1. I started playing a week ago and have played quite a bit. Now, I have a female skin that is one of the standard starting skins you get when you download the game. I have SIX other male skins and no other female skins. We can’t customize the hair like we can the skin. I can’t do anything other than wear the exact same female skin with no other options or customizations unless I do extra stuff that I wouldn’t have to do if I was a male. I’ve already gotten so many male skins, only male skins. I know in most games there is more skins for guys, but this is terrible. Make more female skins please!
2. I know the developers have heard this complaint multiple times. The last round is terrible. Only 1 out of 8 can win?? It should be at least 1 out of 4. It’s easy to get to the last round but nearly impossible to win it.
Lastly, this game has a lot of potential. And could easily be made better, so developers please listen to the feedback from the people actually playing it and focus in fixing the issues, because that will make your game more successful and everyone knows that’s what we all want.
It’s a decent game with a lot of potential, but it won’t soar unless you give the people what they want.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kitka Games Oy
- 345.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Kitka Games Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $3.99
- Rare Offer $0.99
- Epic Offer $1.99
- 250 Gems $1.99
- Starter Pack Discount $1.99
- 120 Stumble Tokens $5.99
- Heap Of Gems $7.99
- Value Pack $9.99
- Value Offer Discounted $4.99
- Pile Of Gems $4.99