Build your travel guides, day trips and multi-day tour itineraries via stumblerguides.co.uk and then allow your passengers to download your bespoke tour to their phone using the Stumbler app.
1. Add any number of days times and places to your tour
2. Upload any number of photos with each place , creating slideshows for each place of interest
3. Add custom tour info: emergency no, flight details, etc
4. Add custom content for each place of interest
5. Places displayed on a map with optional street directions and full place address and contact details.
6. Send tour notifications to passengers
7. Track 'lost' passengers (if permitted)
1. View tour information: emergency no, flight details, etc
2. View itinerary with Maps, Times and Destination info
3. Attach photos to any place and view online later
4. View your guide's profile
5. Notify you when you're near a place OR if you're walking in the wrong direction. No need to constantly look at your map.
6. Send the tour guide your location if you are lost.
1. View all passengers and their locations (if permitted).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've added a walking feature that vibrates and sends you a message you when you're getting closer or further away (two vibrates) to a place. So not need to constantly check your position on a map.
We've also added a tour information panel, which is useful for emergency numbers, flight and train details, ticket info, does and don'ts.
- Bionicmedia Ltd
- 50.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bionicmedia Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.