Fashion stunning looks, dressup glamorous models and become the stylist to the stars in the first 3D FASHION GAME on iOS!
"This is the best fashion game I've ever played!" - Jasmine C
- SHOP TIL YOU DROP with thousands of gorgeous 3d styles from gothic to glam
- CHOOSE your pose and snap the moment in exciting photoshoots
- DECORATE your look with apparel, accessories, cosmetics and even pets!
- DISCOVER over 30 different fashion genres from casual to couture
- PLAY the style catch game to earn coins for even more shopping
- FREE to play!
A world of glamour awaits - are you ready?
- Play on iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad mini or newer
- You can play offline, data is required for In-App Purchasing
- The game will download new fashions automatically
Does Style Me Girl use in-game payments?
It's free to play Style Me Girl, and there is the option of purchasing extra in game cash.
Me Girl community:
ps - we love YOU!
from - the Me Girl team
- iOS 10 support
- more ways to get free cash!
- performance improvements
Have fun ladies!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pros and Cons
It's a great game but there some things I don't understand.
1. I'm stuck on level 18(Halloween level) and I know it's not just for me I just read someone else is having this problem and it's getting on my nerves.
2. Isn't this supposed to be a kids game? Some of the things they say when you don't do well on a level are NOT kid friendly. Like the galactic level if you get one star they mention something about a strip mall. That is not appropriate for a kids game.
3. It also gets on my nerves when a) they say you need something like a bikini and even when you're obviously wearing a bikini they say you're not or b) they tell you you need one thing to wear and when you spend money on that item they'll say you need to wear something else instead.
Please fix these problems.
Worst game ever.
This game is horrible and pointless. I usually like games that are a bit critical, but this is horrible. Sorry, but I refuse to believe that any respectable society member would call a design “hobo!” And what made me delete it was when they asked me for an “energy drink” which COSTED REAL MONEY! And my mom never lets me pay, and I wouldn’t have anyway BC it was only like FIVE DOLLARS GAME CURRENCY! If I had my way, I would’ve just sighed and paid for it the FIRST TIME. But noooo, even if I did, they would probs just ask me again. And the clients are so rude! I personally like in-game criticism unlike some PPL, but seriously? I they’re like, “OMG, I hate it blah blah blah blahlalalalalala.” I’m sure even judgemental society is MATURE enough not to say stuff like that! And you only get like thirty dollars at a time AT THE MOST! Frenzoo is DA WORST at creating games! And about the energy drink, the first time I just did some other activity and it worked, but then it got to the point where I couldn’t progress at all. So disappointed and I deleted it. Bye and see you never.
PS: I can’t believe most people rated a five star! This game deserves a three point five star rating AT THE MOST!
*Update, they updated the game but I have been stuck on the formal level for almost 2 weeks. I have tried a pea coat, "fur" jacket, pearls, and spent numerous coins and dollars on black dresses and still I fail horribly! Also the amount of ADs it has now is insane!! Don't even bother trying to play, you open the app, ad, you leave the closet, ad, you leave the boutique, you guessed it ad! It's insane!! It's nice being able to watch the ads Inorder to get more dollars if you have the time but spending 1.5-2 minutes on ads for less than a minute of game time is BS!! This was the last chance for them to fix the issues and they only made it worse!! Good bye!
I was loving this game till level 19! You better save your "dollars" to buy the bandana or you'll never pass it. It has to be a glitch in the system because when I have the items listed (i.e. Mohawk) it comes back and says skinhead/buzz cut but if I switch to the skinhead buzz cut it says I need Mohawk. I flew thru the other 19 levels so this is just silly. Don't waste your time!!
- Frenzoo Limited
- 147.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Frenzoo Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 8 Cash $0.99
- 16 Cash $1.99
- 42 Cash $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.