Fashion stunning looks, dressup glamorous models and become the stylist to the stars in the first 3D FASHION GAME on iOS!
"This is the best fashion game I've ever played!" - Jasmine C
- SHOP TIL YOU DROP with thousands of gorgeous 3d styles from gothic to glam
- CHOOSE your pose and snap the moment in exciting photoshoots
- DECORATE your look with apparel, accessories, cosmetics and even pets!
- DISCOVER over 30 different fashion genres from casual to couture
- PLAY the style catch game to earn coins for even more shopping
- FREE to play!
A world of glamour awaits - are you ready?
- Play on iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad mini or newer
- You can play offline, data is required for In-App Purchasing
- The game will download new fashions automatically
Does Style Me Girl use in-game payments?
It's free to play Style Me Girl, and there is the option of purchasing extra in game cash.
Me Girl community:
ps - we love YOU!
from - the Me Girl team
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- iOS 10 support
- more ways to get free cash!
- performance improvements
Have fun ladies!
Ratings and Reviews
Strip Mall Clarification (For other users)
Apparently, some people who have downloaded this app have been living under a rock and don’t understand what a strip mall is. A strip mall has nothing to do with strippers. A strip mall is literally a row of stores and shops that are not contained within a bigger building. It is a totally kid-friendly concept, which some people fail to understand. I saw that comment within the game and I didn’t get offended like so many others because I knew what it was. Maybe some people should do a little research before leaving a review.
As for the game itself, it is pretty fun to pick and purchase outfits and dress up not only the models, but the player’s avatar as well. However, I was disappointed when my game glitched, preventing me from getting past level 17. There are also a few other areas that need improvement. I think the game needs to be more specific about what clothes will fit certain criteria. I had a lot of trouble with the Boho level because there was not a lot of clarification about what clothes would fit. Maybe there could be a search feature in the store to look for specifically boho clothing, and other categories. Other than this, this game is very fun, and you do not have to spend your own money to succeed in the levels.
Pros and Cons
It's a great game but there some things I don't understand.
1. I'm stuck on level 18(Halloween level) and I know it's not just for me I just read someone else is having this problem and it's getting on my nerves.
2. Isn't this supposed to be a kids game? Some of the things they say when you don't do well on a level are NOT kid friendly. Like the galactic level if you get one star they mention something about a strip mall. That is not appropriate for a kids game.
3. It also gets on my nerves when a) they say you need something like a bikini and even when you're obviously wearing a bikini they say you're not or b) they tell you you need one thing to wear and when you spend money on that item they'll say you need to wear something else instead.
Please fix these problems.
This games is wack
This game is the worst I didn't even download it because when I saw the reviews people did not like this game and I read one of them and they said the there are a lot of ads so many when you get in the game a ad when you exited out of the closet a ad everywhere a ad and it said that it is a kid friendly game one of the reviews said that their was a scrip mall I was like WHAT!! They said that it was 4+ it was like 18+ so inappropriate for kids I am a kid myself but for me the is so inappropriate another thing is that there are so many glitches in the game I was like it can’t be that bad but when I read one of them they said that it glitched so bad that they had to delete the game but when they download it again all of there money of whatever they have in the game was gone all of it and if you pay money in the game and if you do and it freezes or glitched when you get back in the game you don’t have the money you purchased that was the real life money you used it is gone that was just a waste of money BYE Fix the game better! Or delete it!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Frenzoo Limited
- 148.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Frenzoo Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 8 Cash $0.99
- 16 Cash $1.99
- 42 Cash $4.99
- 88 Cash $9.99
- 230 Cash $24.99
- 1000 Cash $99.99
- 480 Cash $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.