StyleSeat is a beauty and grooming marketplace that helps millions of new clients search, discover, and book beauty and barber professionals. It’s the only booking platform that grows your revenue for you by helping you get exposure to new clients and earn more for appointments.
Most professionals double their revenue in the first year with our unique growth features:
-Get promoted and get exposure to new clients through Styleseat’s marketing program
- When you have last minute cancellations, StyleSeat will reach out to clients and help you fill them
- Get paid more for your most popular time slots
- Get paid when clients no-show or cancel late
- Accept touchless credit card payments
- Take up-front deposits
- Get a professional online booking site that gives clients info about your services and prices
- Get bookings directly through Instagram
- Share photos of your best blowouts, braids, makeup, nails and haircuts
- Manage your calendar, availability, and personal time
- Send automatic appointment reminders so clients show up to the salon on time
- Boost business and get more bookings with email marketing and promotions
- Keep track of important client notes and booking history
- Attract new clients to your salon by highlighting their best reviews
Clients can easily discover and book beauty & barber appointments online. Whether you’re looking for pedicures, lash extensions, weaves, or new hairstyles, StyleSeat offers a convenient way to browse photos and reviews, get important pricing information, and book appointments at a time that works for you straight from your professional's calendar.
- Browse photos of hairstyles and color and find a salon that’s right for you.
- Never miss a massage with helpful appointment reminders.
- Book recurring appointments with your barber so your haircuts are always on schedule.
- Realize you need to get your nails or makeup done for a wedding but it’s too late to call your pro? Hop on StyleSeat, find their next opening, and book a manicure.
- Tired of the same hairstyles and nails? Browse the directory and find a stylist that’s a better match.
WHY STYLESEAT IS A MUST FOR INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONALS:
On average, stylists waste more than ten hours a week on various administrative and business tasks. Imagine how many appointments you could fill with those extra ten hours! StyleSeat does the busy work for you so you can focus on delivering great services and getting paid.
- Your service menu is online. Clients can look through your services, read the descriptions, and get pricing information so you can stop wasting time answering inquiries.
- Clients book themselves. You won’t have to schedule a single appointment — no phone calls, texts, or DMs. Once you share your schedule online, clients can find a time that works for them, put a credit card on file, and book an appointment. You get a notification once the appointment is booked and all you have to do is show up and work your magic.
- You get bookings 24/7 Allowing clients to book and reschedule 24/7 means you never miss out on the opportunity for a booking — no more phone tag, texting back and forth, or full inboxes.
- You can easily accept touchless payments with credit cards. Clients put a credit card on file so check out is quick and painless.
- You get detailed reports. See a breakdown of your daily/monthly/yearly sales, deposits, and transactions — no need to manually keep track.
- You get paid when clients don’t show up. The average stylist faces 1-2 no-shows a week. For some, that can add up to nearly $5,000 a year. Set up a no-show late cancellation policy and clients will be required to enter a credit card when they book.
Start the year off strong with StyleSeat. Double your revenue in the first year with features that help you get exposure to new clients, fill cancellations, and get paid more for popular time slots.
Discovering your ideal beauty or barber professionals has never been easier. Browse photos, read reviews, and get service information. Trying to book a popular hairstylist? Get notified when they have openings, and book yourself a facial or pedicure while you wait.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love StyleSeat
I’ve read some of the comments and some are bad but imma say this try it out for yourself don’t let me or the rest of use make that decision for you you must experience it for your self imma also say this if $35 a month is too much for you this this isn’t the app for you $35 is nothing compared to-the-Unnecessary things that we spend on a daily $35 to make an investment in your business is nothing $35 a month put me at $60,000 a year within three years in revenue and that’s with out me fully Marketing myself I’ve been using StyleSeat since 2018 and its like my back bone I can’t see myself running a successful business without it and honestly they have to make up dates they have to improve themselves as we do as a business who wants to be in the same position they was in last year don’t you up grade your business how can u expect them not to they have to learn new ways to market us ❤️ but again that’s jus me and my experience I love it here ❤️🙏🏽❤️
I have been using this app for at least 6+ years. In the beginning clients along with myself loved the app! It was so user friendly and helped out a lot. As the years have gone by- especially once they started charging a high monthly fee of $35- the glitches started and constant updating. Now they have a feature where clients HAVE to put in a credit card in order to book. In the past this was always an option and the stylist had control to keep it on or not. I am finding this very frustrating & clients cards are getting "auto checked out" when they have always been cash & check customers. With the amount of data breaches I don't blame anyone for not wanting to store their card in a system. The app is constantly changing and it's difficult for myself and clients to keep up with. I never know the exact protocol. Also, it's near impossible to get a sincere response from their customer service. There still is no customer service phone number listed anywhere- simply email. When I do send emails most the time I get an auto response back and very generic directions or steps forward. This is especially frustrating dealing with payments. If you asked me 4 years ago how I like this app I would have had nothing but great things to say! Moving forward now I'm hoping to find something more reliable and hopefully not so expensive. Look else where before you sign up for styleseat
Developer Response ,
First and foremost, I want to thank you for your patience in a follow-up; we appreciate it more than you know! We also appreciate your candid feedback. Our user’s input is vital to our ability to develop a product that ultimately makes their lives easier. We value you as a part of our StyleSeat community. OUr support team strives to be advocates for our users. I apologize if your support inquiry was handled improperly. We would love to get your issues worked out. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put "App Review" in the subject line? Thank you!
Customer service is awful
*********ATTENTION!!!!!!****** think long and hard and do your research before joining this company!!!!!! I don’t even know where to start. It is not near impossible to get in contact to fix a problem, it is just impossible! Which was THE number determining factor of me switching services. How on earth after being around for so long, do they have zero support when needing to talk to someone other than email????? I don’t get it. Especially when their competitors do.
I unsubscribed last month to finally make a switch. This past week i had an oops on my part and missed a day if transferring times of appts. I’m lucky my first client was so understanding of my mistake. I tried to contact styleseat to see what i can do to just see my books to make sure i wasn’t missing any other days. No one responded or be found! So today i get an email saying i have an appt. but won’t say what just the time. i thought i could quickly check and unsubscribe right away without having to pay a whole month I’m not using. Nope it’s pending in my back account.
No customer care to call. They have a phone number on my bank statement from previous withdrawals with styleseat so my bank gave me that phone number. Which just goes to a recording of a different company....
If you’re on the fence about joining or switching, don’t join and definitely switch! Far better services that offer so much more and they are cheaper! And have all the support you need :)
Developer Response ,
Hi Kristin, so sorry to hear you had trouble getting the support needed.
Please do not misunderstand this as any lack of interest to want to help -- we're here to support you! After experimenting with different approaches, we have found that starting with email or text message enables us to provide the fastest response. We focus on providing fast and high-quality responses by email, or text so you are always in contact with a person that can help first hand. We are growing our support team to be able to offer the best most efficient help for you. We would love to know more about your Issues so we can improve. Please email us at email@example.com with "App Review" Thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StyleSeat, Inc.
- 100.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 StyleSeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.