StyleSeat is a beauty and grooming marketplace that helps millions of new clients search, discover, and book beauty and barber professionals. It’s the only booking platform that grows your revenue for you by helping you get exposure to new clients and earn more for appointments.
Most professionals double their revenue in the first year with our unique growth features:
-Get promoted and get exposure to new clients through Styleseat’s marketing program
- When you have last minute cancellations, StyleSeat will reach out to clients and help you fill them
- Get paid more for your most popular time slots
- Get paid when clients no-show or cancel late
- Accept touchless credit card payments
- Take up-front deposits
- Get a professional online booking site that gives clients info about your services and prices
- Get bookings directly through Instagram
- Share photos of your best blowouts, braids, makeup, nails and haircuts
- Manage your calendar, availability, and personal time
- Send automatic appointment reminders so clients show up to the salon on time
- Boost business and get more bookings with email marketing and promotions
- Keep track of important client notes and booking history
- Attract new clients to your salon by highlighting their best reviews
Clients can easily discover and book beauty & barber appointments online. Whether you’re looking for pedicures, lash extensions, weaves, or new hairstyles, StyleSeat offers a convenient way to browse photos and reviews, get important pricing information, and book appointments at a time that works for you straight from your professional's calendar.
- Browse photos of hairstyles and color and find a salon that’s right for you.
- Never miss a massage with helpful appointment reminders.
- Book recurring appointments with your barber so your haircuts are always on schedule.
- Realize you need to get your nails or makeup done for a wedding but it’s too late to call your pro? Hop on StyleSeat, find their next opening, and book a manicure.
- Tired of the same hairstyles and nails? Browse the directory and find a stylist that’s a better match.
WHY STYLESEAT IS A MUST FOR INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONALS:
On average, stylists waste more than ten hours a week on various administrative and business tasks. Imagine how many appointments you could fill with those extra ten hours! StyleSeat does the busy work for you so you can focus on delivering great services and getting paid.
- Your service menu is online. Clients can look through your services, read the descriptions, and get pricing information so you can stop wasting time answering inquiries.
- Clients book themselves. You won’t have to schedule a single appointment — no phone calls, texts, or DMs. Once you share your schedule online, clients can find a time that works for them, put a credit card on file, and book an appointment. You get a notification once the appointment is booked and all you have to do is show up and work your magic.
- You get bookings 24/7 Allowing clients to book and reschedule 24/7 means you never miss out on the opportunity for a booking — no more phone tag, texting back and forth, or full inboxes.
- You can easily accept touchless payments with credit cards. Clients put a credit card on file so check out is quick and painless.
- You get detailed reports. See a breakdown of your daily/monthly/yearly sales, deposits, and transactions — no need to manually keep track.
- You get paid when clients don’t show up. The average stylist faces 1-2 no-shows a week. For some, that can add up to nearly $5,000 a year. Set up a no-show late cancellation policy and clients will be required to enter a credit card when they book.
For Professionals: Start the year off strong with StyleSeat. Double your revenue in the first year with features that help you get exposure to new clients, fill cancellations, and get paid more for popular time slots.
For Clients: Discovering your ideal beauty or barber professionals has never been easier. Browse photos, read reviews, and get service information. Trying to book a popular hairstylist? Get notified when they have openings, and book yourself a facial or pedicure while you wait.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this app for at least 6+ years. In the beginning clients along with myself loved the app! It was so user friendly and helped out a lot. As the years have gone by- especially once they started charging a high monthly fee of $35- the glitches started and constant updating. Now they have a feature where clients HAVE to put in a credit card in order to book. In the past this was always an option and the stylist had control to keep it on or not. I am finding this very frustrating & clients cards are getting "auto checked out" when they have always been cash & check customers. With the amount of data breaches I don't blame anyone for not wanting to store their card in a system. The app is constantly changing and it's difficult for myself and clients to keep up with. I never know the exact protocol. Also, it's near impossible to get a sincere response from their customer service. There still is no customer service phone number listed anywhere- simply email. When I do send emails most the time I get an auto response back and very generic directions or steps forward. This is especially frustrating dealing with payments. If you asked me 4 years ago how I like this app I would have had nothing but great things to say! Moving forward now I'm hoping to find something more reliable and hopefully not so expensive. Look else where before you sign up for styleseat
Developer Response ,
First and foremost, I want to thank you for your patience in a follow-up; we appreciate it more than you know! We also appreciate your candid feedback. Our user’s input is vital to our ability to develop a product that ultimately makes their lives easier. We value you as a part of our StyleSeat community. OUr support team strives to be advocates for our users. I apologize if your support inquiry was handled improperly. We would love to get your issues worked out. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put "App Review" in the subject line? Thank you!
I’ve been a long time user of this site. But it DOES NOT protect its merchants! It’s common practice in the beauty industry to have a late cancel no show policy in place. They don’t follow through with ensuring it’s properly enforced. Even with the updates not allowing clients to use prepaid cards you still wind up getting screwed if your actually able to collect a payment all the client has to do is dispute with the bank. It’s insane because there is an agreement between client and merchant that has to be checked off before an appointment is confirmed. Shouldn’t that be binding? After paying a hefty monthly fee for a service the last thing I want to be doing is fighting a dispute through a third party company who does nothing to protect you. We have no direct contact with the bank so we aren’t actually sure what information is being sent. It’s also pretty frustrating not being able to collect a deposit for services through the site. I’ve had to begin using an outside payment system to ensure payment is received for services as I can’t rely on StyleSeat. This service is supposed to act as an assistant. It’s supposed to provide convenience the payment system is everything BUT that.
Developer Response ,
We completely understand your frustrations and we hate to see clients take advantage of business owners like this. Unfortunately, chargebacks can happen no matter what payments platform you’re using. We do our best to help professionals protect themselves from disputes, but ultimately it is in the hands of their client’s bank. If you contact our support team directly, we would be happy to share some tips to prevent chargebacks from happening in the future.
Customer service is awful
*********ATTENTION!!!!!!****** think long and hard and do your research before joining this company!!!!!! I don’t even know where to start. It is not near impossible to get in contact to fix a problem, it is just impossible! Which was THE number determining factor of me switching services. How on earth after being around for so long, do they have zero support when needing to talk to someone other than email????? I don’t get it. Especially when their competitors do.
I unsubscribed last month to finally make a switch. This past week i had an oops on my part and missed a day if transferring times of appts. I’m lucky my first client was so understanding of my mistake. I tried to contact styleseat to see what i can do to just see my books to make sure i wasn’t missing any other days. No one responded or be found! So today i get an email saying i have an appt. but won’t say what just the time. i thought i could quickly check and unsubscribe right away without having to pay a whole month I’m not using. Nope it’s pending in my back account.
No customer care to call. They have a phone number on my bank statement from previous withdrawals with styleseat so my bank gave me that phone number. Which just goes to a recording of a different company....
If you’re on the fence about joining or switching, don’t join and definitely switch! Far better services that offer so much more and they are cheaper! And have all the support you need :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StyleSeat, Inc.
- 100.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 StyleSeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.