With over 100 million appointments booked, StyleSeat offers powerful business tools for beauty and barber professionals and it gives clients an easy way to discover and book services like haircuts and makeup online.
Professionals can organize and manage their business with robust features that allow them to:
- Accept credit card payments
- Get bookings directly through Instagram
- Share photos of their best blowouts, braids, makeup, nails and haircuts
- Manage their calendar, availability, and personal time
- Require credit cards during booking to protect their business and collect payments when clients no-show or cancel late
- Send automatic appointment reminders so clients show up to the salon on time
- Boost business and get more bookings with email marketing and promotions
- Keep track of important client notes and booking history
- Block clients that are bad for business
- Attract new clients to their salon by highlighting their best reviews
Clients can easily discover and book beauty & barber appointments online. Whether they’re looking for pedicures, lash extensions, weaves, or new hairstyles, StyleSeat offers a convenient way to browse photos and reviews, get important pricing information, and book appointments at time that works for them straight from their professional's calendar.
- Browse photos of hairstyles and color and find a salon that’s right for you.
- Never miss a massage with helpful appointment reminders.
- Book recurring appointments with your barber so your haircuts are always on schedule.
- Realize you need to get your nails or makeup done for a wedding but it’s too late to call your pro? Hop on StyleSeat, find their next opening, and book a manicure.
- Tired of the same hairstyles and nails? Browse the directory and find a stylist that’s a better match.
WHY STYLESEAT IS A MUST FOR INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONALS:
On average, stylists waste more than ten hours a week on various tasks. Imagine how many appointments you could fill with those extra ten hours! StyleSeat does the busy work for you so you can focus on delivering great services and getting paid.
- Your service menu is online. Clients can look through your services, read the descriptions, and get pricing information so you can stop wasting time answering inquiries.
- Clients book themselves. You won’t have to schedule a single appointment — no phone calls, texts, or DMs. Once you share your schedule online, clients can find a time that works for them, put a credit card on file, and book an appointment. You get a notification once the appointment is booked and all you have to do is show up and work your magic.
- You get bookings 24/7 Allowing clients to book and reschedule 24/7 means you never miss out on the opportunity for a booking — no more phone tag, no more full inboxes.
- You can easily accept credit cards. Clients put a credit card on file so check out is quick and painless. All they have to do is tip and sign.
- You get detailed reports. See a breakdown of your daily/monthly/yearly sales, deposits, and transactions — no need to manually keep track.
- You can build client relationships and encourage more bookings. Send custom email marketing campaigns, run promotions, and customize each appointment with detailed client notes and booking history.
- You get paid when clients don’t show up. The average stylist faces 1-2 no-shows a week. For some, that can add up to nearly $5,000 a year. Set up a no-show late cancellation policy and clients will be required to enter a credit card when they book. You choose how strict your policy is and when clients don’t show up, you get paid for your time.
- You can block clients. With the client notes tool, you can track how often clients no-show or show up late. If a client is chronically late, you can block them from booking with you.
We’re continuing to build new and exciting ways for you to keep your schedule full, build relationships with new clients, and grow your revenue.
We made updates to the way you search and discover professionals to make sure you get the most accurate recommendations for top beauty pros in your area.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this app for at least 6+ years. In the beginning clients along with myself loved the app! It was so user friendly and helped out a lot. As the years have gone by- especially once they started charging a high monthly fee of $35- the glitches started and constant updating. Now they have a feature where clients HAVE to put in a credit card in order to book. In the past this was always an option and the stylist had control to keep it on or not. I am finding this very frustrating & clients cards are getting "auto checked out" when they have always been cash & check customers. With the amount of data breaches I don't blame anyone for not wanting to store their card in a system. The app is constantly changing and it's difficult for myself and clients to keep up with. I never know the exact protocol. Also, it's near impossible to get a sincere response from their customer service. There still is no customer service phone number listed anywhere- simply email. When I do send emails most the time I get an auto response back and very generic directions or steps forward. This is especially frustrating dealing with payments. If you asked me 4 years ago how I like this app I would have had nothing but great things to say! Moving forward now I'm hoping to find something more reliable and hopefully not so expensive. Look else where before you sign up for styleseat
Developer Response ,
First and foremost, I want to thank you for your patience in a follow-up; we appreciate it more than you know! We also appreciate your candid feedback. Our user’s input is vital to our ability to develop a product that ultimately makes their lives easier. We value you as a part of our StyleSeat community. OUr support team strives to be advocates for our users. I apologize if your support inquiry was handled improperly. We would love to get your issues worked out. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put "App Review" in the subject line? Thank you!
Customer service is awful
*********ATTENTION!!!!!!****** think long and hard and do your research before joining this company!!!!!! I don’t even know where to start. It is not near impossible to get in contact to fix a problem, it is just impossible! Which was THE number determining factor of me switching services. How on earth after being around for so long, do they have zero support when needing to talk to someone other than email????? I don’t get it. Especially when their competitors do.
I unsubscribed last month to finally make a switch. This past week i had an oops on my part and missed a day if transferring times of appts. I’m lucky my first client was so understanding of my mistake. I tried to contact styleseat to see what i can do to just see my books to make sure i wasn’t missing any other days. No one responded or be found! So today i get an email saying i have an appt. but won’t say what just the time. i thought i could quickly check and unsubscribe right away without having to pay a whole month I’m not using. Nope it’s pending in my back account.
No customer care to call. They have a phone number on my bank statement from previous withdrawals with styleseat so my bank gave me that phone number. Which just goes to a recording of a different company....
If you’re on the fence about joining or switching, don’t join and definitely switch! Far better services that offer so much more and they are cheaper! And have all the support you need :)
Inconvenienced and FED UP!!!!
I have been using StyleSeat since August 2016. It took some time to get adjusted to the way things work with them. And I started liking it, even started using them for deposits. BIG MISTAKE!!! I had to reach out to them recently about a deposit of mine and they took FOREVER to respond. There’s no phone number to call, if you email over the weekend, you can forget about even getting a response. With square, I can change my debit card information for deposits, and still be able to receive my deposit the same day. With StyleSeat, they hold on to the money. I understand it is for precautionary measures, but there should be a more convenient way of verifying changes so that way it doesn’t stop the process for business owners. I expressed this to them three times and told them how I would be leaving StyleSeat because of how inconvenient it is and they basically said ok. Yesterday they confirmed with me that my deposit was going to the account that I had just updated it to. This morning i checked and they sent it to the WRONG ACCOUNT!!! So now I won’t even see my money!!! (I changed accounts for a reason) I get that I’m not the only stylist utilizing StyleSeat, however, QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE goes a very long way and they lack it. So I refuse to keep paying $35 a month when I can’t even speak to a real person or get an quicker reply. I’m fed up, and I’m done!!! StyleSeat will not get my business any longer. I will be transitioning out.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having this experience. Please lookout for an email from our support team. Would you mind writing in to our support team again at email@example.com with "App Review" as the subject? I want to be sure you were taken care of.
- StyleSeat, Inc.
- 76.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 StyleSeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.