Welcome to Scout FM — podcasts as easy as radio! Scout FM is the easiest and safest way to listen to podcasts while you are driving, running, walking, or just doing chores around the house.
Here's how it works:
- Choose a station and start listening: We find the best podcast episodes, and create stations around topics you'll love like science, history, politics, mindfulness, true crime, and more!
- Create your own station: Browse our shows or add your own podcasts to a station that updates automatically, and sorts itself based on what you really listen to.
- Swipe to skip episodes you don’t like: We’ll read you a short description of each episode so you can find something that really interests you. Skip with a swipe or use your steering wheel buttons.
- Heart and bookmark what you love: We’ll always play the shows you heart, and save your bookmarked episodes for later.
With Scout FM’s curated podcast radio stations, it’s never been easier to listen to your favorite voices and discover new ones without hours of searching. Listen on your phone, or in your car on CarPlay, Bluetooth, or USB connection.
SCOUT FM FEATURES:
- Easy podcast discovery via hand-curated podcast radio stations
- Topics you’ll love for all of your moods and interests
- Easy in-dash and hands-free listening with CarPlay and Siri
- Simple interface for listening while driving, walking, or multitasking
- Seamless syncing; play stations at home on your Alexa, on-the-go on your iPhone, or on CarPlay
- Gets better the more you listen; we learn your favorites and what you don’t like
- Audio controls you need; speed control, episode skipping, sharing, car controls, and commute time filters
SCOUT FM PODCAST RADIO STATIONS:
- Listen to hours of curated podcast episodes on Scout FM radio stations, including Daily News, Brain Food, True Stories, and more.
- Create your own station that streams on your phone, updates automatically, and sorts itself based on what you really listen to.
- Discover the best podcasts hand picked by our curators and community including those from NPR, The New York Times, Vox and BBC. You’ll never miss the best from Radiolab, Freakonomics, This American Life, The Daily, Planet Money, Freakonomics, Oprah, and many more.
- Enjoy the easiest podcast interface specifically designed for listening while you are doing other things. Never search or subscribe — just listen, skip, and tell us what you love (and hate).
- Stations get better for you (and others) the more you listen. You can “heart” shows, and we remember what you listen to and skip, so the stations get better over time.
- Listen wherever you are, seamlessly. Scout FM stations play at home on your Alexa, and on the go on your iPhone. They pickup where you left off so you never miss a second or hear the same thing twice.
TOP PODCASTS FEATURED IN SCOUT FM STATIONS:
- Daily News – The Daily from The New York Times, Up First from NPR, Marketplace Morning Report
- Brain Food – Revisionist History, Freakonomics, Hidden Brain, Science Vs, TED Radio Hour, Planet Money
- People Stories – This American Life, Dear Sugars, Modern Love, Death, Sex & Money, How I Built This, Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations
- and many more!
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
We hope you love Scout FM and welcome your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com to let us know what you think.
KEEP UP WITH SCOUT FM
- Web: scout.fm
- Twitter: @scoutdotfm
Create your own station, search for you favorite shows, and import shows from the Podcast app!
Ratings and Reviews
Make Listening to Podcasts Easier
I was a beta tester and love podcasts. This app makes it much easier and enjoyable. The synch feature between Alexa and the phone is great and you are sure you are always listening to the latest episode.
Finally I can get into Podcasts
Podcasts always seemed so unapproachable to me. They were hard to find, hard to download, and hard to keep up with. Subcast solves all of that by curating and categorizing the best podcasts - and lining up more podcasts on topics I love.
Fun and easy way to listen to talk radio!
I've really been enjoying learning about great new talk programming through Subcast! My favorite stations so far are Learn Something Radio and Daily News Radio. The app also happens to be gorgeous and easy to use.
- Subverse Corp
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Subverse Corp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.