Losing track of your bills and subscriptions? Then this is the app for you! Use "Subscription Manager" to keep track of your subscriptions and reoccurring services. It's a great way to see how much you spend each month and get organized.
Why should you download Subscription Manager?
• Subscription Manager is a powerful and effective tool that gives you the information to manage how much you spend on reoccurring services
What can you do with Subscription Manager?
• Manage your subscription services
• Choose from tons of pre-made subscription services
• Have your weekly/monthly/yearly expense automatically calculated
• Get notified when a bill is due
• Enjoy our beautiful themes and custom app icons
Easily create a list of all the services you use that continually cost you money, be amazed as the weekly/monthly/yearly totals are automatically calculated for you.
Smart notifications to remind you that a bill is coming up. This will help you keep up to date on what services you are currently subscribed to. (We will NEVER send you notifications you do not specifically ask for!)
The app is fully customizable - you can choose from a beautiful light or dark mode, select a different currency, and select different options on how you want to view your expenses.
A clear and beautiful interface that is intuitive and easy to use will help you manage spending with a breeze.
GOLD MEMBER FEATURES
Become a Gold Member for even more great features to help you meet your goals:
• Unlimited Subscriptions
• Cloud Storage in iCloud - Keeping your data safe
• Notifications on upcoming bills
• A number of beautiful themes including Dark Theme
• A number of alternate app icons, make the app your own!
• Access to our ever growing list of pre-made subscriptions
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
• Notifications to provide you with reminders of upcoming bills.
We love hearing from our users, please reach out to us with any suggestions, comments or issues: email@example.com or https://kangostudios.com/contact/
First, thanks to everyone for all of your feedback and comments. We have been working hard to fix bugs and your feedback has been extremely helpful to us. Please continue to leave reviews - we are reading them!
Second, as you may of noticed, we are also releasing more frequent updates. We want to make sure we get fixes out to everyone as fast as possible. Reading your reviews doesn’t do us much good if we don’t ship our fixes!
Third, please reach out to us with any suggestions, comments or issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whew! With that out of the way, here is what’s in the latest release. (Hint: Bug fixes!)
• v 3.0 released!
• Complete performance rewrite, more stable than ever!
• Added support for the devices local currency by default
• Fixed a number of issues with cloud syncing, making it the most stable it has ever been
• Fixed a bug surrounding deleting subscriptions and them reappearing
• Fixed a bug surrounding reordering subscriptions and them reverting back to their original location
• Added a number of new options in settings like custom sort options
• Added a way for users to change the app icon to a number of choices
• Added over 100 new pre-made subscriptions
• Fixed stability issues surrounding notifications
• A boat load of miscellaneous stability and performance improvements
• Bran new themes, with reworked themes and visuals throughout the app
Once again, thanks to all of you for using the Subscription Manager app and helping us make it better.
- The Kango Studios Team
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed!
In this day and age of subscriptions out of our butts- TOO MANY TO DEAL WITH? I was seeking a solution, and this app was it. Simple, brilliant interface and gave me just the push I needed to take better control of my finances. Would recommend to anyone trying to manage subscriptions of any type, and even offers custom options for more visual folks
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words!!
If you have further feedback please reach out to email@example.com
It was great, until it wasn’t.
I downloaded this app for the sole purpose to be reminded of upcoming charges and payments. I was distraught to find out that I wasn’t contacted about upcoming charges. The only purpose of this app was to remind consumers of their subscriptions yet, I wasn’t. I pay around 2.99usd a month for this app to remind me, and the least it can do is send a notification to me before I get charged. Now I have negative 9 dollars in my bank account. I’m upset that I will be having to pay a 35usd overcharge payment due to this app neglecting to inform me.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the issue! We do want to point out that this app is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION and never has been, it costs $2.99 as a ONE TIME CHARGE. As far as the notification issue, we have released a major update that includes a revamp of our notification system and hope you check it out!
Amazing app and great developers
Really easy and convenient app. The best part is that if you have an issue the developer get back to you within a short amount of time. Believe it’s worth it specially if you are a busy person like me that needs reminders of all your subscriptions.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Kango Studios LLC
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Kango Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Subscriptions $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.