Job alerts for substitute teachers using Frontline Education Absence Management (formerly AesopOnline), Substitute Online, ReadySub, or atrieveERP!
• Alert you within 60 seconds of a new job posting (app notification, text message, and/or email).
• Accept jobs with one simple tap.
• Sync jobs to your phone calendar and warn you of conflicts.
• Filter jobs based on school, employee, position, or length.
• Display jobs from all your accounts and school districts.
What our customers are saying:
• It's an amazing service. Takes away the stress of checking Frontline Absence Management® continuously. -Amy
• I love it. Makes it easy to pick up the job that best matches my abilities. -Nick
• It's the reason I'm making money now! -Bailey
Substitute teacher staffing agencies are also supported:
• Dutchess BOCES Substitute Calling Service
• Kelly Educational Staffing - Kelly Automated Scheduling System (KASS)
• Professional Education Services Group (PESG)
• Rachel Wixey & Associates
• Renhill Group Inc
• Source4Teachers - Educational Staffing Solutions (ESS / S4T / SAMS)
• Substitute Teachers Service (STS)
• Substitutes Any Time - A Kelly Services Company
• Teachers On Call (TOC) - A Kelly Services Company
Frontline Education™ Absence Management (Aesop®) and JOBULATOR® are trademarks of Frontline Technologies Group LLC. Powerschool Unified Administration™ Atrieve HR (atrieveERP™), Powerschool Unified Talent™ Absence Management (SmartFind Express by eSchool Solutions) and SubstituteOnline™ are a trademarks of PowerSchool Group LLC. ReadySub® is a trademark of Glass Arc LLC. SubSidekick is not affiliated or endorsed by these products or corporations.
• Fixed crash for newly signed up users
• Quickly view jobs for non-Aesop services
• Tweaks to improve your experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I subscribed to this app this year because the trial worked well last year. Needed an APP that alerted to Aesop and ReadySub, two solutions in my area. This one worked well.
While they did Alert as needed I cannot accept ReadySub alerts using SubSidekick. Have to accept using ReadySub app directly after receiving error message. Minor inconvenience but jobs around here last two seconds with these alerts (literally 2 seconds).
Recommend this app but is quirky. That’s why # of stars.
Been using this app for more than a year and LOVE it. Does have quirkiness as stated earlier with ReadySub but minor inconvenience. Requires me to “accept” the ReadySub position off site but no big deal.
Grabbing instantly from Aesop is GREAT. Posts do not last long for jobs I want to pick up.
Again, highly recommend for any serious substitute application!
Keeps disabling texts
I initially went through all settings to set up notifications for how I wanted to get them. I chose to get text messages. I shortly thereafter got an email stating text messages would be disabled since I could get notifications via the app. If I wanted to turn text messages back on follow xyz. I turned texts back on. Day 2, I got the same email saying texts would be disabled but I could turn them back on. I emailed tech support saying and got a response that it would take 3-5 days to get a response. I followed the instructions to turn text back on. An hour later I got another email stating they turned off text and I choose turn it back on. How ridiculous! If they don’t want text to be an option, don’t give it as one. I’ll be deleting the app since it won’t continue texting me unless I repetitively turn it on. Texting is all I wanted.
Developer Response ,
I appreciate this feedback and I am sorry for the poor experience. You should be able to just get text messages without hassle. We have removed the automatic disablement of text messages and updated our app to be more friendly.
I gave it a two star ONLY because I'm not sure if maybe I did something wrong when registering and/or setting up notifications but in the 2 weeks since I set it up I've gotten zero notifications of ANY kind (via the app, email, text, anything) yet the SubstituteAlert app has me receiving up to about 30 notifications a day on my phone (via the app) AND my computer (via website notifications)-- and that was before I even subscribed to the paid service! I will GLADLY pay the $5 monthly fee for the other app if it means I actually get some use out of it while this one just sits here wasting space on my phone. Good riddance SubSidekick. You've certainly proved yourself less than worth my time!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you haven't received any job alerts from SubSidekick. We would be happy to review your account and provide a new trial. Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we can help you out.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gooding Services LLC
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Gooding Services LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.