Easy to use app for youth sport coaches to manage player play time, formation and substitution so you could focus on the game instead of worrying about kids not getting equal play time.
- track both play time and bench time
- sort bench players by bench time, playing time, or name
- sub with easy drag and drop
- immediate individual sub or planned multiple player sub
- pick standard formation or set custom formation
- save lineups
- assigned positions for players
- sub alert
- time tracking not interrupted during multiple tasking (e.g. receives a phone call or turn off screen) No need to stare at the screen all the time!
- mark player attendance
- tracking score
- game stats
- support multiple teams
- auto save game history
- export game play time summary
- support soccer/football, basketball, lacrosse, field hockey and rugby
- share team!
Please send your feedback to improve the app. And if you like the app, please don’t forget to rate it 5 star!
A few improvements
- copy team
- fixed game filter
- show end period on top
- allow exiting an ongoing game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for coaches with minor improvements needed
2nd update (9/26) - confirmed all fixed, and the developer worked quickly to make the changes. Back to 5 starts, and continuing to recommend this to other coaches.
Update - I just upgraded to the iPhone 11 pro max and the app no longer opens. Unfortunately tomorrow is game day, so I hope this gets resolved quickly.
I love this app! It is a huge help for tracking playing time for soccer. Recent improvements like adding score tracking, etc are great. That said, there are a few things that are needed which have caused real problems for me recently.
First, Tracking the score, including which kid scored and who assisted is great, but it would be great to have the ability to edit this information during the game. There have been a few times where I forgot to add the person with the assist and could not find a way to correct it later.
Second, and this is an important one, DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME SCREEN (by swiping left) before the game is completed. If you do, you will lose all the information from that game. This happened to me recently when I tried to find a way to edit a previous goal (see above) and I lost the entire timing for the game, making it useless to track the rest of the game. That needs to be fixed ASAP.
I already recommend this app to other soccer coaches I know, but these minor improvement would be really helpful. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Jeremy, 3.0.6 would have fixed the issue with iOS 13. Please let us know if you still experience problems.
thanks for the feedback!
A few coaches complained the inability to edit the score. It will be fixed in the new release.
In the latest release just came out, swiping is now disabled in the game screen, so it is safe now... sorry, didn't realize that problem till only recently.
Enjoy your game!
Hats off to Developer
I needed to track subs for soccer games badly without complex clutter all over screen. In the heat of a game simple is king. Looked at even learning to program and build one because nothing was intuitive, simple, and done the job well visually and intuitively. Tried several. This app is awesome, keep up the good work! Keep it simple and don’t over complicate like all these other soccer apps.
Please consider these additions: tapping a player pops up a simple sub menu that lets you tally custom tracking stats for player, nothing fancy. Too much complexity makes it impossible to use during heat of the game. Just maybe a +\- button on 4 categories. For example: goal, shot on goal, good pass, good tackle, assist. Things like this. Maybe let user create whatever they want for each to track. This would then be logged with game history.
Thank you again for your efforts and I’m here to support your future efforts! Keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback, the latest version now would track goals and note(as a way to capture everything else for now). Please check it out!
Love it, but would like a few minor improvements
Love it and use it in games. It’s simplicity is perfect, but would like to see a few minor tweaks.
1. Have an option for auto pause at halftime and game in. This could be toggled in settings for those that want auto pause.
2. Need an indicator for when I forget to sub at the planned interval. The sub time indicator turns orange 30 seconds before the planned time the red 5 seconds before. Then it resets to the next interval. If I’m busy coaching during that 30 seconds I could miss the orange/red indicator and forget to sub. Would like some big indicator to say “hey! The last sub interval passed and you haven’t subbed Yet!!!”
3. The sub plan interface is confusing. Currently, it moves the player on the field to the bench. Puts the bench player to the field and puts the same color circles around both players. But the player now on the bench has their name in the circle and above their circle. ??? Don’t understand what the intent is there. Would rather see the current player still listed as on field with name of person coming in for them below the circle, same color circle for both players and the player going in still on bench, but put the name of the player they’re going in for above the circle.
All, in all though, this is a great app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Will look into improvements based on your input.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.