This release includes a number of important changes.
Please review the entire list before updating:
• Online Multiplayer has been removed.
• New Nightlife expansion is now available.
• Lost your tiles? Recenter button has been added to the save screen.
• The "i" button that opens the save screen has been replaced with a gear.
• Startup Music setting has been added to the Options screen.
• Any previously Saved Games will be deleted.
• Saved Games is now a separate button on the main menu screen.
• German language option has been removed.
• Adjusted to work better on iPhones with notches.
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting, different, challenging
It’s quite clean, graphically, though it seems to have a bit of trouble fitting onto an iPad screen - on some levels you end up scrolling quite a bit too much.
It has some very poor instructions at various points - multiple times I’ve “lost” a level because the instructions were completely unclear, and I couldn’t tell until the first failure what they actually wanted. If you’re patient enough to ignore that, you do get past it eventually.
The gameplay itself is very cerebral - you need to think pretty far ahead in order to stand a reasonable chance of success.
The single-player levels offer an interesting variety of challenges, though the difficulty thereof varies randomly from trivial to completely unforgiving. It’d be nice if they’d balanced them a little better - it’s frustrating to not be able to actually pick an appropriate difficulty level. On a related note, it’d be better to begin with if it just awarded you up to three stars depending on your degree of success, rather than making you choose the target number of stars at the outset and then giving you a mere pass or fail against them. It’s needlessly frustrating to exceed the three-star requirements while playing on only one-star, and missing all credit for your achievement.
Might not be visually flashy as the kids seem to like in today’s apps. But this really captures the table top game and adds quite a lot of aids so the player doesn’t have to try to precompute their numbers.
Solid implementation of good game
The app works well for me. I also enjoy the game play. My only complaint is that the AIs are not very strong opponents.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.