If you’re a woman who owns a small business, a startup, or is just starting to think about launching your own business - Women Entrepreneurs Can (#Wecan) is for you.
Each issue is packed with practical, usable information, written by women who understand the unique obstacles we face in a business world that’s typically dominated by men. From accounting principles and management tips to business sales strategy and marketing methodologies, you’ll find the know-how to get your business running successfully.
All articles are written by experts in their selected fields and each issue is carefully planned to address challenges and build a community. Women Entrepreneurs Can is here to be a resource to you – so come for the content, stay for the camaraderie, and take your business to the next level.
Each issue includes:
1. Exclusive interviews with industry experts and thought leaders
2. How-to’s and training on everything from management to marketing
3. Ready-to-use information on how to build – and run – a successful business
4. Special focus sections that address the unique challenges business women face.
5. Videos, podcasts – and more!
Click the “Subscribe Now” button to download the most recent issue, as well as ALL Back Issues... for FREE!
+ Video playback of Native Version repaired
+ App Description Update
Ratings and Reviews
- TABITHANAYLOR.COM INC.
- 36 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © TabithaNaylor.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- WE Can Mag - Free Subscription
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.