Sudoku 4Two is the only Sudoku app with true MULTIPLAYER! Challenge yourself and your friends, and enjoy this all-time classic whether you’re a beginner or an extreme expert. We have over 2 million brain teasing puzzles for you to solve!
- Multiplayer challenges: Play against friends or other online players and see who can complete the same grid with the highest score!
- User-friendly interface: Our clean, friendly interface lets you focus and enhances your puzzle-solving skills.
- Single-player practice mode: Brush up on your skills or enjoy a solo game before tackling our multiplayer challenges.
- Customizable gameplay: Customize your experience with a plethora of options, making this truly YOUR Sudoku game.
- 5 Difficulties: Difficulty levels to suit all players, including extreme puzzles that can only be cracked with advanced strategies.
- Statistics Tracker: Track your individual stats, and your head-to-head stats against favorite opponents, so you can easily check your progress.
- Hint system: Our game is frustration-free! If you don’t know how to proceed, use a hint and get past that hurdle.
- Engaging music: Enjoy beautiful, relaxing music composed specifically for our game!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game. Good challenges.
This is well put together for playing friends or just picking up competitive games online. The game play is good enough that it works in practice mode if you just want to play Sudoku puzzles.
If you get this app to play against someone you know it’s not that fun. The games don’t always line up. There’s no game ID or name to make sure you’re playing the exact same game. The interface in annoying to operate. The game itself works well but the two player option is frustrating and the reason I’m deleting the game. If I wanted to play a random person and not know we’re playing the exact same game then I suppose it wouldn’t matter. I deleted multiple games just trying to find the one we were both trying to play and therefor forfeiting, ruining stats and depleted my play time. That’s just stupid.
I enjoyed the app, but I ended up losing everything tied to my profile. Play history, games in progress, and all points earned over the last few months. I tried to log out and back in, delete and redownload the app and restart my phone. There were other glitches that bugged me - not having the ability to choose hints when you automatically rematch a player, games freezing while trying to use hints while the clock is still running and not seeing/disappearing play history between myself and other players. Disappointed because I really wanted to like this app.
- Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- 195.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Marmalade Game Studio Ltd © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Koins $1.99
- Stack of Koins $4.99
- Load of Koins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.