Sudoku 4Two is the only Sudoku app with true MULTIPLAYER! Challenge yourself and your friends, and enjoy this all-time classic whether you’re a beginner or an extreme expert. We have over 2 million brain teasing puzzles for you to solve!
- Multiplayer challenges: Play against friends or other online players and see who can complete the same grid with the highest score!
- User-friendly interface: Our clean, friendly interface lets you focus and enhances your puzzle-solving skills.
- Single-player practice mode: Brush up on your skills or enjoy a solo game before tackling our multiplayer challenges.
- Customizable gameplay: Customize your experience with a plethora of options, making this truly YOUR Sudoku game.
- 5 Difficulties: Difficulty levels to suit all players, including extreme puzzles that can only be cracked with advanced strategies.
- Statistics Tracker: Track your individual stats, and your head-to-head stats against favorite opponents, so you can easily check your progress.
- Hint system: Our game is frustration-free! If you don’t know how to proceed, use a hint and get past that hurdle.
- Engaging music: Enjoy beautiful, relaxing music composed specifically for our game!
Hi Sudoku players!
We are very happy to bring you an all-new update to Sudoku 4Two!
- Championships: Compete against up to 30 players for the top three spots and win great prizes!
- Multiple difficulties and championship types.
- New Win Streak feature keeps track of how many times you won in a row.
- Updated interface to make your game experience more intuitive.
Ratings and Reviews
Ads are bad
Overall, a fun 2 player sudoku app. It’s not a real sudoku experience because the numbers / columns / rows get highlighted, but it is good for practice.
The double ads are annoying after every game. One annoying ad is enough. Also, sometimes the “x” button never appears due to scam ads. The x is in the top right corner if this happens, but the ad creators who purposely made it the background color are scumbags.
Fun game. Good challenges.
This is well put together for playing friends or just picking up competitive games online. The game play is good enough that it works in practice mode if you just want to play Sudoku puzzles.
I enjoyed the app, but I ended up losing everything tied to my profile. Play history, games in progress, and all points earned over the last few months. I tried to log out and back in, delete and redownload the app and restart my phone. There were other glitches that bugged me - not having the ability to choose hints when you automatically rematch a player, games freezing while trying to use hints while the clock is still running and not seeing/disappearing play history between myself and other players. Disappointed because I really wanted to like this app.
- Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- 192.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Marmalade Game Studio Ltd © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Koins $1.99
- Stack of Koins $4.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.