"If you enjoy sudoku on paper, you'll love this app."
"Simple, clean... just the way you want it if it were on paper."
"...the controls for marking estimates are the best I have seen yet."
Possibly the cleanest, simplest, most easy-to-use design for a Sudoku iPad app. Instead of distracting backgrounds and bells and whistles, we’ve tried to re-create the pencil-and-paper feel of doing Sudoku puzzles.
But we’ve also included tons of advanced features to make gameplay easier.
• Mark cells with notes.
• Automatically remove marks as you set other cells.
• Automatically set marks in cells, to save time.
• Swipe to see missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks.
• See number conflicts in rows, columns and blocks.
• Undo each action, all the way back to the start if you want.
• Set bookmarks so you can quickly undo all the way back to a specific point in the game.
• Check your work at any time to see if you have made any mistakes.
• Reveal the correct number in a cell if you are stuck.
• Each game you start can be continued later. You can have multiple games going that you can return to at any time.
• See a journal of every puzzle you have completed with the date and other information.
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Switched ad networks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this version of Sudoku better than other apps I've tried because it permits you to put in possible options for the blanks.
WAS my fave! Ads are now disruptive!
I tried several sudoku apps, but I kept coming back to this one. If you enjoy sudoku on paper, you'll love this app. However, as of a recent update, a full screen ad with sound will randomly appear and you can't close it for 5 seconds. So you have to remember to mute your volume before playing this in a quiet place. I would have give this 5 stars, but those new loud ads are awful!
The game is very addictive!! But, it is fun and easy to play. I am 82 and really enjoy it; however, the notation numbers are really too small and definitely need to be LARGER!!!!!!! Also, make the notation numbers a contrasting color. Do what I am suggesting and make this old man happy........
The developer, CleverMedia, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CleverMedia, Inc.
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © CleverMedia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Gameplay $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.