Top 100 free app for over a year.
Rated "Best Sudoku Game of the Year" by Apple.
Rated #9 Game of the Year by Apple.
Rated #24 App of the Year by Apple with over 10,000 apps competing!
With unique handcrafted puzzles across four different skill levels, Sudoku (Free) is a great introduction to the fun and puzzle solving challenge of Sudoku.
All options are on by default, but you can turn them off in the Options menu
• Show Incorrect :: Shows incorrect answers in red.
• Smart Buttons :: Disables the number button when that number is completed on the game board.
• Smart Notes :: Removes the number from the notes in the box, column, and row that contains the cell with your correct answer.
• Multiple color schemes
• Unique handcrafted puzzles
• Four different skill levels
• Challenge a friend
• ALL puzzles are solvable WITHOUT guessing
• 4 color schemes
• "ALL notes": tap the "All notes" button on to show all the possible answers for each square. Tap the "All notes" button off to remove the notes.
• Hints: shows the answer for the selected square or a random square when one is not selected
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Best times, progress statistics, and much more
Do you want more? Try one of our other versions of sudoku which have all the same great features!
* Look for our paid edition of Sudoku with 800 puzzles and more unique color schemes.
* Or try Color Sudoku for a fun twist to solving sudoku puzzles.
* For advanced puzzle solving, try Expert Sudoku to challenge your sudoku solving skills.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best free Soduko App I've found
Four levels of difficulty, but only a limited number of puzzles.
Some nice feature options: choice of color schemes, correct/incorrect indicator, and 'notes' which puts small numbers (for possibilities) on a 3x3 grid in each box which are then erased as each possibility is eliminated.
Would like an 'automated entry' feature which would automatically enter the last remaining possibility in a box. What I mean is that 'notes', the possibilities you entered in each box, are reduced as they are eliminated by other boxes being solved, but when only one possibility remains you must manually enter it as your solution for that box. I want the option for the final possibility to enter itself, so that they would 'fly', reducing the tedium of the 'hunt and peck' of doing them one by one - after all you already went through that making the 'notes'.
Fun, But Add More Games
This is my favorite sudoku app. It’s fun and keeps track of your best time and average time. When you make a correct selection, it removes that number from any conflicting possible fields you have marked. There are literally NO ads, so it’s not a money maker for the developer, which may be why there seem to have been no new games added. Two games frequently pop up, which I now skip, because I realized I had memorized them through repetition. The last update was three years ago, so it looks like no new games will be added.
Have been able to do all 10 in each level... now working on setting best times... been awhile since playing, and set two best times today...
June 5, set a new best time today, would like to see deeper analytics as to time of day, when records were set, I believe I’m sharper in the mornings, than later in the day... thanks for all your efforts.
Still working to beat best times, and lower averages... hesitant to clear past games, as is interesting to see averages continue to drop...
- Red Key Software Corporation
- 21.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2017 Mighty Mighty Good Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.