Sudoku Infinite is an awesome Sudoku app that allows you to play on an unlimited amount of grids! There's no risk to get twice the same grid since they are randomly generated. It's virtually infinite, and you'll never get tired of this game. The application isn't provided with a limited amount of grids, for one reason: it can create them from scratch whenever you want to play.
Three levels of difficulty are at your disposal. Whenever you need it, you can check the game to be sure you didn't make any mistake. And if you can't find a solution to our hardest grids, no worries: our solver will show you the completed grid! You won't be frustrated anymore.
Easy to use, fast to launch and load, fast to save and quit, this is THE Sudoku application you want to have.
- Improved random generation of grids
- Three levels of difficulty
- Play without Internet connection
- Save scores on device
- GAME CENTER (online achivements and leaderboards)
- Save and resume automatically the game in progress (you won't lose your game because of a phone call, for instance)
- Grid solver for current game or magazines
- Pause and resume game
- Grid check : you will know in a click if you're on the right track or if you made a mistake earlier in the game
- Compatible iOS 3 and 4, iPod, iPhone and iPad universal, RETINA DISPLAY for iPhone 4
- Rapid picker for numbers on iPad
- Note function
- Save player username
- Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a way to save an unfinished puzzle. Otherwise, great.
After a couple of years, still one of my favorite apps
Really like it! I wish it had an undo feature and mistake locator. An always present elapse timer would be great too.
Pretty good for Sudoku
Issues from older reviews have been corrected (you can now pencil in small numbers as notes, etc.). The ability to generate new puzzles is handy since you never have to worry about getting a grid that you already did (well, the odds are against it, at least). The solver is simple to use, but it takes a while to enter all the numbers from a newspaper, so you wind up not using it all that often. I haven't run into any crashes or other issues. One odd thing: you click on the number then the space, not the more traditional "select a space then a number". If you want a basic Sudoku, this one is pretty good.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.