Sudoku Octangles is a great way to practice logic, math and deductive reasoning skills at the same time for the whole family adults and kids. It has many different Sudoku number junctions puzzles.
How to play:
- Fill in the empty circles (octagons) so that the number between the four adjacent circles is the result of their sum or multiplication.
- But be careful a number can't be used more than once in any column or row. So that Each column or row should have the unique numbers from 1 to the grid size.
- To fill the empty circle: drag the number to it or touch that circle.
- To clear the non-empty circle: touch it again.
It has 2 distinct games:
- Addition: the number between the four adjacent circles is the result of their sum.
- Multiplication: the number between the four adjacent circles is the result of their multiplication.
The game has 7 different grid sizes: 3X3, 4X4, 5X5, 6X6, 7X7, 8X8 and 9X9. Each size has many different puzzles. You have 60 minutes to solve each puzzle.
You can save your progress to resume it later.
Play, enjoy and have fun !
Attribution: some game icons are free downloaded from freepik.com & all-free-download.com
- Amr Hassan
- 36.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ganaysa
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.