Add a brand new dimension to a classic puzzle! Party Play puts you head to head against an online opponent in a race to see who can think the quickest. Solo Play features three new puzzles to solve every day, and the slickest interface on any mobile device.
You've never played sudoku like this before. Two players, one puzzle. Solve a square and your opponent has only seconds to respond or the point is yours. When your opponent makes a move, you have to match it quickly or lose the square for good. Can you keep up? Or will you choose a different path, hoping to lock in more squares simply by thinking faster?
Sudoku Party features hundreds of puzzles designed by Conceptis, the world's leading creator of logic puzzles. Each day we bring you three new, uniquely solvable, beautifully symmetrical puzzles, graded in three difficulty levels.
Daily puzzles are completely free to play. You can unlock access to the full library (more than 300 puzzles and growing!) with a single in-app purchase.
- Unique online play puts a new twist on the classic game
- Traditional solo play with 3 new free puzzles every day - easy, medium and hard.
- Challenge a friend or find the next available online game in seconds
- Pencil marks - with option to auto-fill or automatically update
- Choose whether you're told about errors, conflicts or given no help at all.
- Track your progress using Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- Brag about your victories on Facebook and Twitter
- Universal binary for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit facebook.com/lightwoodgames. We cannot reply to you if you leave messages in your reviews, so please contact us first if you're having any problems. Thanks!
- Updated for latest iOS version to remove that annoying message you've been complaining about!
- Fixed a problem causing puzzle history to be marked incorrectly on the calendar.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t play with friends
There is an error trying to play with my friend, I’ve support a message and received no reply to the support request.
Design issues = Stuck
I downloaded this app a year ago and deleted it soon after. Now I remember why.
It wasn't an interest level, the game itself is pretty fun and is definitely challenging!
No, it is the fact that after playing a game you are brought to a page with a ranking list and no way to leave the page!!!! I have opened and closed the app to see if the screen would revert, but the next time I opened the app I was back at that same screen again.
Not a party
I also can’t play with friend. Sent a support message, got an auto reply. Sent a follow up email with MORE info to help them fix problem. No reply, looks like an uninstall is on the horizon.
- Lightwood Consultancy Ltd
- 7.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Lightwood Consultancy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Adverts $2.99
- Access to ALL puzzles $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.