Sudoku Samurai comes to the iOS in this beautiful implementation of the popular game. Lose yourself in hours of satisfying sudoku puzzle solving. Beautiful art and music make this game you'll want to relax with when it's time to unwind.
- Experience popular Sudoku game, play 10,000 sudoku puzzles on Classic 9x9 and Samurai (Gattai-5) boards.
- Four different skill levels. For advanced puzzle solving, try Samurai (Gattai-5) puzzles to challenge your sudoku solving skills.
- Autosave game. You don't need to worry if you don't have much time to play. It will automatically save all unfinished games.
- Automatic or manual pencil marks.
- Select from 14 background sets, choice of digit styles, including Kanji.
- Play in landscape or portrait mode.
- Gorgeous theme with Retina Display and HD graphics. Universal App looks beautiful on both iPhone and iPad.
Follow us on Twitter: @sungiftgames
Thanks for playing and enjoy!
- iOS 11 and iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Every time you try and open a board it freezes. Hasn't worked since last update. Use to be one of favorite games, now it's crap
Does not work on iPhone Xr.
Puzzle doesn’t fit on iPhone Xr screen in portrait or landscape mode. Can’t play at all.
Worst sudoku app I've ever used
Poor design and annoying bugs. The board background is brown, the numbers are brown, and the "wrong answer" color for numbers is... Reddish-brown. It's impossible to see when you've entered a wrong answer. The "smart buttons" only work if you use the annoying "auto-note" feature, which no serious sudoku player would use. The smart buttons should automatically eliminate your notes when you fill in a square, and they don't in this game, you have manually remove your notes. Also, they spent way too much time on the aesthetics of the screens: annoying Japanese music in the background, a sliding shoji screen, and these features slow down the play. To top it off, you have to go through the sliding shoji screen to get to the menu, and the screen frequently causes the whole app to freeze up. There are MUCH better sudoku apps out there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.