Classic Sudoku for players of all skill levels with the following features.
2. Simple and easy to use interface.
3. Great for all skill levels: from beginner to expert
4. Unlimited puzzles to play
5. Unlimited hints for challenging puzzles
6. Pencil marks (aka Notes), only commit when you know you’re right
7. Auto-Save: safely stop and resume, anytime
Get your Sudoku game on and stimulate your brain!
Full set of Sudoku * * game features:
Customize Your Sudoku Board
- 17 great looking customizable themes like wooden boards, night mode, modern, etc.
- Unlock special Sudoku themes and customize the board however you want.
Check Your Stats
- Improve your Sudoku skills by checking your Stats.
- Move up the ranks and get rewarded with Mastery Titles for completing puzzles.
- See stats on how many Games Played, Mistakes Made, Time Played and Total Wins.
Sudoku Game Modes
- 4 Difficulty levels. Play puzzles as: beginner, easy, medium, hard.
- Autosave lets you stop and resume your game as often as you like.
Free Help on Challenging Puzzles
- Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) – Place possible numbers in pencil mode, if it’s not the right solution just re-tap that number to remove it.
- Use Helpful Hints when you really need some help solving a puzzle.
Become a Sudoku Grand Master with this classic Sudoku game!
New App Icon and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Great learning tool. Nothing to rip up.
Highlighting the numbers makes it easy to see what is left. When a number no longer is needed, the number selection goes gray. It tracks misses but doesn’t mess up the rest of the game. I wouldn’t go back to paper. I can always finish the game even with hints and misses. It’s a much greater learning tool than paper ones. I no longer have to rip up a failed paper game. Good for your psyche!
Simple Sudoku but wish for improvements
Wish when you click on one of the bottom numbers, the corresponding numbers in the grid would show, then all you have to do is tab on the cells you want to place this number.
Would be so much easier and faster.
Wish there is an erase button, Instead of a mistake being counted the moment your finger touches a field accidentally.
You should have so many seconds to erase before it is counted as a mistake. Or until you move on to another tab.
I sometimes accidentally touch a field, then touch it a second time trying to erase it.
Went from great to awful
At first it was amazing, I learned how to do soduku and I almost feel like a pro, now whenever I tap the screen to resume the puzzle it takes multiple times, and at first all it took was one light touch, and it truly drains battery, my phone used stay charged for ever since it didn’t have a lot of apps, I have been on my phone for maybe 15 minutes, in those minutes I have sent and received a few texts and played soduko and wrote this review, I have written reviews before and they barely take 1%, and with my phone starting at 100% and me sending and receiving a few texts drained it to 97% so the only thing that is having my iPhone at 70% is that soduku app I do not suggest this app, there are dozens more.
- HitGrab Inc.
- 39.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HitGrab Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.