Join over 21,000,000 of our fans and download one of our Sudoku games today!
Makers of the Best Sudoku Game of 2008, Sudoku (Free), we offer you the best selling Sudoku game for iPhone with great features and 1000 unique puzzles!
Sudoku will give you many hours of fun and puzzle solving. Enjoy the challenge of solving Sudoku puzzles whenever or wherever you are using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
All options are on by default, but you can turn them off in the Options menu
• Show Incorrect :: Shows incorrect answers in red.
• Smart Buttons :: Disables the number button when that number is completed on the game board.
• Smart Notes :: Removes the number from the notes in the box, column, and row that contains the cell with your correct answer.
• 1000 unique handcrafted puzzles
• ALL puzzles solvable WITHOUT guessing
• Four different skill levels
• Challenge a friend
• Multiple color schemes
• "ALL notes": tap the "All notes" button on to show all the possible answers for each square. Tap the "All notes" button off to remove the notes.
• Hints: shows the answer for the selected square or a random square when one is not selected
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Best times, progress statistics, and much more
Do you want more? Try one of our other versions of sudoku which have all the same great features!
* Try Color Sudoku for a fun twist to solving sudoku puzzles.
* For advanced puzzle solving, try Expert Sudoku to challenge your sudoku solving skills.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looking for an update.
Since I downloaded the latest iOS version on my iPad, the Sudoku screen size has been shrunken to about half the size, which I’m sure a lot of people are upset about, including myself. Why was the screen size shrunken, and do you plan to do anything about it? I certainly hope so because the full screen was much more enjoyable.
My favorite way for waiting time pass faster
Almost whenever I need to wait for someone or something (and I am not driving), I will use this Sudoku app. The time flies by and I am in a better mood than if I was just waiting. The functionality of filling in all of the notes is perfect as when done manually, that is all busy work with no problem solving thought or skill. When on an airplane and my phone battery is low and I do a Sudoku in the magazine, I greatly miss the "All Notes".
A simple and challenging sudoku!
Hard to say anything bad about this app. Even on “easy” the puzzles are challenging and will satisfy your sudoku urges.
I like that the settings allow for either a warning or not on a mistake, and that you can use hints or not if you’re stuck. And the timer is great if you want to challenge yourself to improve.
- Red Key Software Corporation
- 15.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2017 Mighty Mighty Good Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.