Sudoku by Brainium is the #1 classic Sudoku game you know and love for your phone and tablet, and the best way to learn and improve your skills in this classic puzzle game.
With our Sudoku app, not only will you play a beautiful user-friendly Sudoku, but you’ll have access to the world’s most friendly and complete mobile Sudoku learning system.
With every puzzle, our “Hint” button can teach you the techniques you need to make progress. The instructions are easy to understand and unique for every puzzle with helpful animations, and colorful visuals. The hints don’t just give you the answer, they help you learn “why” the answer is what it is. This feature will help you learn all the techniques you need to solve Sudoku puzzles whether you’re a complete novice playing your first game, all the way to the expert difficulty.
Enjoy a clear, easy to read and customizable Sudoku board with visual guides that make glancing at the possibilities a breeze.
Our input system is designed to make entering solutions and notes magically simple and our friendly scoring system allows you to compete with yourself or your friends regardless of skill level.
Sudoku by Brainium is the most beautiful, learnable, and user-friendly Sudoku game you've ever played before.
• The world’s most advanced Sudoku learning tool
• The hints will give you the answer but also explain and teach you why the answer is what it is
• Five perfectly balanced difficulty levels from beginner to expert
• Two beautiful grid styles
• Choose light or dark grid fonts with adjustable size
• Endless collection of masterfully crafted puzzles
• Useful statistics to keep track of your progress
• Unlimited Undo/Redo
• Auto-Fill Notes Option
• Auto-Clear Notes Option
• Auto Error-Checking Option
• Portrait and Landscape Views
• Advanced game options and notes
• Five gorgeous themes
• Universal App looks great on iPhone and iPad
• Global and friend leader boards
• Portrait and landscape play options
• Right or left handed option in landscape
We hope you enjoy Sudoku by Brainium, and please contact our five star support if you have any questions :-)
For the latest exciting news and updates on Brainium games:
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Or visit us at:
Thanks for playing!
Thank you so much for playing! New fans, have fun :)
-Fixed UI issues on certain devices
-Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best sudoku app I’ve ever seen, with a tiny quibble
I love the features here, like the number paint tool and the auto fill so I can get right into the meat of the puzzle, and I love how the hints are educational about the puzzle theory, instead of just telling me what goes in that square. I appreciate that the ad plays before the puzzle instead of part way through breaking my concentration, or after the puzzle and downing the happiness of solving it. I also like that the majority of the ads either have no sound, or are muted by default. I love this app so much!!
The only issue I have is what I think is just a bug, where on my iphone 6, I can’t access the leaderboard, but I can see it just fine on my ipad. When I click the scores button, it just flashes the animation, but doesn’t actually take me to the screen. Since I mostly do this from my phone, it’s kinda disappointing, so I would love if that was fixed sometime.
Hey guys! It’s sally! Back again to say that I love this game SO much and I would love to play it if only my mom would let me! That darn age restriction is really a Debby downer! I just want kids around the world to be able to play this game without having to have a parents restriction. It would be great to see such a progressive game to make a change for the better! If you are still reading this thank you for sticking around I know that may people have busy schedules and need a relaxing break during their day! This is a great way to relax from whatever bills are pulling up on you desk! I know that it really helps me after a day of hard work at preschool! I would love to see a lower age restriction!!! Lots of love to you all!!- Sally
Would be 5 stars with a few improvements...
I have tried quite a few sudoku apps recently, and this is the one I like the best. There are a few things that could be done to really perfect the experience for me:
- Allow me to just buy the app and remove all of the annoying ads.
- There needs to be a way to color the fields different shades to assist with solving puzzles when looking at number chains.
- I want to view the puzzle without anything (cells) highlighted.
- The contrast between the highlighted cells and the numbers is not very good, making the numbers hard to see.
- If a cell has a number in it, it would be nice to have the cell “lock” so that you cannot put a pencil mark in the cell without first deleting the number. (Sometimes, I inadvertently hit a cell that has a number in it, overwriting the cell with a lone pencil mark.)
- I like the hints, but it would be nice if the hints could also provide definitions for the terms for the various identified patterns.
- The gradations between the difficulty levels could use some help... I can solve all the hard puzzles and the expert are all unsolvable for me without help. Feels like there should be a difficulty level in between those two.
I had a sudoko app that I really liked, but it does not scale on my new iPad. Wish I could keep using that one. This particular app is a close second, though. Make the changes I suggested and the app would be 5 stars for me.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.