Be prepared for meetings and stay connected to your customers from anywhere!
With Sugar Mobile, you get convenient access to all of your CRM information, including Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Activities, and custom Sugar modules. Take your business processes mobile with an interface that is optimized for both phones and tablets. Streamline your mobile experience by configuring which fields and modules appear with mobile-specific layouts.
• Prepare for meetings with quick access to account, contact, and opportunity information.
• Log calls and meetings while they are top of mind. Even attach photos and videos.
• Keep your finger on the pulse of your team with dashboards: charts, activity history, and more.
• Collaborate in the Activity Stream when you @mention colleagues and #reference accounts and contacts.
• Update opportunities as you make progress or gain insight.
• Work through your task list by completing or adding new tasks.
• Stay connected to your entire contact list by initiating a phone call, email, or text.
• Go offline with confidence. Access and modify your data from anywhere.
*** NOT compatible with Sugar Community Edition. ***
Requirements: Works with all Sugar products that run Sugar release 8.0 or above. To view platform requirements, please go to http://support.sugarcrm.com/05_Resources/03_Supported_Platforms/Mobile_Supported_Platforms
For information on third-party software used in Sugar Mobile, please go to http://support.sugarcrm.com/Resources/Third_Party_Software/
* You can now find and display user and team calendars in the app's calendar to have a view of both your own events and others' events at the same time.
* The grey dots displayed in the month navigator to show that there is at least one event on that date are now displayed in the week overview at the top of day view.
* When drafting an email from a case record, the case macro is automatically added to the email subject, if configured.
Ratings and Reviews
Super Easy & Convenient
Been in the industry for the last 20 years. Used multiple CRM types of software. The phone based Sugar app is super easy to use and convenient. Does 99% of what I need without going to the tablet based version.
Provides mobile access to remote Sugar instances and works as advertised.
Not a fan
Maybe we have a watered down version but Sugar in general is worthless. App crashes often. Hard to navigate while on the road. Doesn’t mesh well with apple products for logging incoming calls and you will drive into the ditch attempting to make a call through the app. Again I think we are paying for a Chevy and everyone else is driving a Rolls?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2004-2022 SugarCRM Inc. All Rights Reserved