Earn rewards while controlling your diabetes with Sugar Streak, the easiest and fastest glucose logbook app for iOS and Apple Watch.
Designed by an endocrinologist, Sugar Streak offers a brand new perspective on checking blood sugars, which is scientifically proven to improve diabetes control.
How Sugar Streak Motivates You:
1) Commit to check your sugars every day
2) Build streaks by fulfilling your commitment
3) Longer streaks earn rewards even faster
4) Learn from your sugars with graphs and data
EVERY Feature is Completely FREE:
• Built for all types of Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, Pregnancy/Gestational, LADA Type 1.5, etc)
• Streamlined, fast entry of blood sugar
• Automatic sugar entry if using Apple Health-compatible glucose meter
• Streak system motivates and rewards
• No judgement of sugars to make you feel bad
• Insightful graphs and statistics, included Predicted A1c
• Color-coded logbook to easily identify highs and lows
• Helpful reminders and encouragement messages
• Earn rewards like Gift Cards
• Built by an endocrinologist
Features for Apple Watch:
• Record sugars from your wrist
• See your streak and daily progress
• View your most recent 10 blood sugars
Our goal is to do everything we can to help you control your diabetes! We will be continuously rolling out new features, so start your streak today!
We love hearing from our users! If you have any suggestions or feedback, email our CEO/Endocrinologist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We're proud to announce that we've added brand new features and bug fixes!
- NEW ability to record and view notes with each sugar entry
- NEW instant glucose reports, viewable within the app and via web browsers at app.gosugarstreak.com/report
- FIXED a nasty bug that made users have to re-login frequently
- iOS 10 optimizations
UPDATE: Rewards will no longer be available after 6/3/2018
Ratings and Reviews
Best I've found
Best app I've found for keeping my sugar levels and it gives you an approximate level for A1c. Gain "glucoins" for keeping track of sugar on a regular bases. Only thing I wish it could do is print from my phone the logbook of data to have a paper copy for the doctor.
Keep up the good work, I will probably be a user for a very, very long time.
So far I am being better tracking my levels by using this app. It averages out the numbers to let you know around about what A1C should be and you can write notes. Gain points to shop in the store in the app. However it takes 2,000 points . I have only 85 pts , so it will take forever to reach that goal . But my main goal is keeping and lowering my A1C
I am adding to this review again after some time of using this app. It is wonderful and customer service is outstanding and help you understand more about the app. They answer question promptly. If I could give more than 5 star I would .
Please consider a way to print out a copy of log or a way to send to my dr via email etc etc
App demands that I meter twice a day. My doc wants me doing it only once. No way to change this.
They do suggest using the feedback form to request a change, which is inelegant and stupid, but I can't even do that. The feedback firm is broken and constantly fails to send the message, saying "try again later." (No, it's not a network issue.)
Two stars only because it does do one thing as advertised ... it logs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Streak, Inc.
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Streak, Inc.