Summer-ies Speech Therapy App is a collection of important and helpful articles which summarise information about speech and language impairment from research papers, textbooks and publications from established organisations. Our aim is to provide accurate and reliable information about speech and language impairment and the appropriate, corresponding therapy. We believe that with the access to appropriate knowledge and information, every therapist and caregiver can help their patients recover faster.
Reliable, evidence based information about aphasia, apraxia and every other speech, language and articulation disorder.
Verified articles to help you understand various reasons and solutions in a comprehensive manner.
A team of experts to ensure that only the correct information is sent to you.
An extensive pool of articles to ensure your information and understanding is up to date.
Who can benefit from us?
Caregivers taking care of an adult or child who is suffering from a speech impairment.
Parents whose toddler or child is suffering from articulation and speech issues, caused by any underlying or external problem.
Researchers and professionals looking to collect valuable and verified information about speech impairment and its therapy.
Therapists looking for the most up to date and reliable information in the form of bite- sized articles.
Why Summer-ies Speech Therapy App?
We have noticed that in the plethora of content and information available on the internet, a caregiver or parent often feels overwhelmed and can tend to get lost in this enormous article pool. Moreover, not all information on the internet is verified or accurate and when it comes to patient care, even a wrong word or line read on the internet is enough to startle the caregivers.
We have made it our aim to filter out and verify everything that is available about these articulation, speech and language disorders and present evidence- based write-ups in a comprehensive and easy to understand manner. We also attach the reference of each write-up under our article so that you always know what our verified source is as well.
By subscribing, you will receive full-access to our pool of articles. These articles range from broad topics to narrow, specific topics and aim to cover as many aspects and give out as much information as possible.
Summer-ies Speech therapy App Subscription
- Your length of subscription for access to Summer-ies Speech Therapy App articles, would be either monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with cost of renewal to be the same as initial subscription price (localised pricing available in-app).
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
a) Updated screenshots
b) Minor UI update
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Summer's Therapy Services Pte. Ltd.
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Summer's Therapy Services Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Quarterly Subscription $3.99
- Yearly Subscription $14.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.