- Various enhancements and minor bug fixes to make your food ordering experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Works, but major room for improvement
First off, thank you for creating an app to allow for mobile ordering for those in a rush. It does work. Here are some recommended improvements in your next iteration:
- Timing is way off sometimes, why would I spend extra fees for mobile ordering when I wait around an extra 20-30 minutes for the order? Recently seen different locations treat mobile orders differently, maybe they’re not aware that mobile are paying an extra fee for it to be met by certain time frame? I now no longer go to certain locations due to the major backup issue with mobile.
- allow ordering of the taco deli tacos or any other food options in the app (perhaps you put in a 50% of your daily amount so you don’t run out, or sync it with your inventory level)
- please create an option for favoriting a location, it not efficient having to scroll through multiple locations every time I use the app because there’s no favoriting option, nor GPS ability.
- allow favoriting a certain drink, so users don’t have to enter it every time. Make it as easy as possible for users to buy. (Explore Starbucks app for an example)
- allow the app to remember last action if it’s open in background for short time, even if I had the app open, and opened another app for a second, i had to start over with putting in my order.
- love to see if you start dynamic offers on the app along with GPS location offers.
Great Coffee - Buggy App
Coffee is great, but the app is subpar and crashes frequently.
Coffe good, app bad!
I love SummerMoon coffee, but this app is awful. I wish it worked because it would be so much more convenient for me to order online, but the only option is Frisco and it won’t allow me to change location. Being a relatively new regular customer, it would also be nice if it explained what all of their different “Moon” coffees are. Especially since there are no explanations/definitions in their stores or on their website.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.