Each year on Svalbard, summits nearby Longyearbyen are selected as a part of the Topptrimmen adventure. Each summit or route has a mailbox with a book where you can sign and record the number of visits on this summit and total summit count you have visited. When the season is over you send your visit list to "Svalbard Turn", and at this point you must remember what dates to apply. It is not always easy to remember these numbers and dates! TopHiking app will help you keep track of visits you have made during the season. It gives you an easy overview and you can easily add new visits (remember that it must match what is listed in the book).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can Dramatically Decrease battery life.
- Added Janssonhaugen
- Added Varden I Bolterdalen
- Removed GPS tracks (due to changes in the climate you always need to make sure that you choose a safe track according to daily conditions)
- Updated images (Thanks to Kine Stiberg)
- Now iPhone X & X Max support
- Kjetil Dahl Knutsen
- 28.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Publisoft.no
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.