Using images of the moon/stars and the sun, and colors to represent each (blue and yellow, respectively), this App uses a clock that helps teach your child when they are supposed to be sleeping and when they allowed to wake up, using the times you’ve preset.
Try an interactive demo at https://sunandstars.app!
· Screen shows images of moon/stars or sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
· Sleep/Wake times can be set play music or fan/"white noise". A selection of original contemporary music is included or your playlist from iTunes can be selected.
· Tap screen to play music for 15 minutes (time is configurable in settings)
· Tap moon or sun to switch between 'sleep' and 'wake-up' modes at any time
· Upcycles your old phone to use with the app - use an old phone/tablet/apple products with an IOS of 9.0 or newer
· Can be used by children and adults as the change in colors assist with wake and sleep cues for your body
· Helps teach time with the digital clock
· Easily programmable for wake and sleep modes (simple setting options allow for quick and easy resets for weekends or special days)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.