Using device's location, this app will calculate the direction of Qibla using Sun or Moon position. This app is not using compass or magnetic sensor, so it's free from magnetic interference. Please make sure the Sun or Moon is visible on the sky while using this app.
- Find qibla using sun position
- Find qibla using moon position
- Get true north using sun position
- Get true north using moon position
1. Set the Object reference (Sun or Moon)
2. Positioning your phone to the Object reference. Top of phone to the object and the bottom to the shadow. You can use a stick that is perpendicular to the ground to get proper shadow direction.
3. Tap "Calculate" button in the right bottom corner.
4. You will get Qibla direction.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.