Sundance Now brings you the best in original and exclusive dramas, true crime, political thrillers, and more. We believe in the power of storytelling, and are committed to bringing our members authentic narratives from unexpected global perspectives. Sign up today for unlimited access to thousands of hours of ad-free streaming.
• New series and film favorites added weekly
• Thousands of hours of exclusive, unmissable TV from the UK, Canada, and Australia
• Home to acclaimed Sundance Now Originals and exclusives not found anywhere else.
• 7-day free trial. Cancel anytime free of charge or continue for only $6.99/month.
• Watch instantly on iOS, Apple TV and anywhere else you can find Sundance Now—all with a single account
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
If you are experiencing any issues, Please visit - http://support.sundancenow.com/
This update includes under-the-hood performance and stability improvements.
We are working hard to continually improve Sundance Now. If you encounter any issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice content, but app needs improvement
I signed up for Sundance Now after reading a rave review about a show on WSJ, called “Cheat”; while it was initially available for streaming in all 4 episodes, Sundance removed the 3 remaining episodes by releasing one per week, which amounted to a bait-and-switch tactics!
Sundance Now offers English subtitles option only on Roku platform. For those who use Google Chromecast to stream its content, there is no English subtitles option. Also, whenever I streamed any episode and left it unfinished, I can’t pick up where I left off and have to start searching for the very previous scene where I paused earlier, which is quite annoying, considering that Netflix or any streaming outlet let viewers pick up where they paused last time.
Sundance Now needs to offer more content available for streaming, specially those films and TV series from non English countries in order to make itself stand out amongst a barrage of TV streaming services for viewers retention.
Great content on a terrible app
Update March 12, 2018: The updates to the app are excellent. It's really a totally different and new experience. Thanks for listening, the original all was awful.
Old review: So basically keep a notepad of what you were watching and what you like because there isn't a history function, or a saved shows, it doesn't transfer between devices so what you watched on one device on your account zeros out on another device. But it zeros out on the device you watched it on anyway. Really great shows, you just have to manage it on a notepad to keep track. A for content, D for app
Great shows, if you can access them!
All was fine initially. Thoroughly enjoyed “The Restaurant” and “The Split”. Then I received an email offer to pay in advance for a year’s membership at a good discount, so I did. However, these past few months (yes, the prepaid membership should still be in effect!) I’ve no longer been able to access content without a prompt to join and start my free trial. After over a month of back and forth emails with support, they claimed the problem was fixed and “closed the ticket”. Unfortunately the problem persists and I’m beyond frustrated! I’m ready to cancel, but it annoys me that I paid in advance through the spring! I’ve never had any problems with the other entertainment apps. This is beyond comprehension.
- Digital Store LLC
- 300.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Sundance Now
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $6.99
- Annual Membership $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.