Publish photos to your own blog — hosted by Micro.blog or compatible blogs such as WordPress — and discover beautiful photos from other users.
* Scroll through a timeline of photos from friends on Micro.blog.
* Import photos from your photo library or directly from Instagram and Flickr.
* Sunlit automatically groups imported photos by date.
* Add a title to your stories to publish as a full blog post.
* Drag and drop photos to change the order or move photos into new groups.
* Import locations with maps from your Swarm check-in history.
* Publish to Micro.blog, WordPress, or compatible blogs that support the MetaWeblog or Micropub APIs.
* Browse photos from other users and follow them in Micro.blog.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Changed default sorting of photos in new posts back to chronological.
* Fixed text wrapping when typing in a new post.
* Fixed some layout issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy photo sharing that supports the open web
I’m so excited to have downloaded and been able to use Sunlit. It’s a nice simple interface that interacts with popular services such as Instagram and Dropbox as well as your iPhone to get the photos you need. Then it’s simple to be able to add some memories about the photos (that are automatically grouped for you), and publish to your own website. A+
Sunlit provides a great way to seamlessly post photos to your blog or microblog.
Slow to function on an iPhone XS Max
Also, no select all button, sluggish responsiveness, and no option to sort images by date either chronologically or in reverse order.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.