Are you getting enough sunlight? SunSprite wearable light tracker + app tracks your sunlight intake and measures your UV levels to make you a brighter, healthier you. Improve energy, mood, and sleep.
Make sure to buy a SunSprite to track your sun exposure with our app! Purchase yours today at www.sunsprite.com
PRESS & REVIEWS
- Fox News, Engadget, Gigaom, Discovery Channel, Boy Genius, Digital Trends, VentureBeat, SXSW, TEDMED
- “Getting enough healthy sunlight? Wearing SunSprite will let you know.” - Gigaom
- "For those looking for an inexpensive tool that will help them improve their health, SunSprite is a nifty option." - Boy Genius Report
- "The days the meter indicated I'd received my full blast of sunshine, I had spent my working hours feeling relatively calm, upbeat and energetic." - Engadget
- “It’s one of the most original forms of wearable tech that I’ve seen.” - Discovery Channel
BASED ON SCIENCE
- Invented by Harvard-trained doctors
- Light and UV data is based on 30 years of medical science
- Patent-pending technology tracks and creates your personal light profile
- Next-gen health wearable that tracks your light and UV
- View daily sunlight intake: detailed graphs, analytics
- View weekly trends for continued improvement
- Earn badges and awards when you get your daily sunlight
- Completely solar-powered. No cables needed!
GET INSTANT FEEDBACK
- Mobile feedback is dynamically served to you based on your personal tracking data
- View simple, easy steps to take control of your health
- Set ideal wakeup time to create optimal light schedule
- Must have SunSprite wearable device (hardware) for app
- Compatible with iPhone (4S or later), iPad (Air, Mini, 3rd & 4th gen), iPod touch
- Sync wirelessly with Bluetooth low-energy/Bluetooth Smart
Download SunSprite app now to enjoy the health benefits of sunlight!
Questions? Email email@example.com or visit www.sunsprite.com
This update includes some major behind-the-scenes changes to help improve performance, as well as some minor design and interface tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for those who need extra vitamin D!
I have a vitamin D deficiency, and SunSprite is a fun way for me to make sure I’m getting enough sun each day so my body can produce the vitamin D I need. Thanks!
To update or not update that is the question.
I use my iPad to use this app and have for years. Version 1.2.0 worked well. But with this update you might notice in the pictures that the bottom of the screens (date etc.) are all cut off? This is unfortunately accurate. I also seem to have lost all of my past information. Disappointing to say the least. I will keep using it for my SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) but I hope they will come up with an update to their update.
Kind of amazing.
I only just started wearing my SunSprite but it’s already making a big difference in my daily habits. The feedback on the device itself and through the app is a surprisingly effective incentive for me to get up and walk around instead of doing what I normally do, which is NOTHING. Taking these little steps in the name of overall health has had positive effects on my energy for sure, but it’s also had ripple benefits in my mood and even what I choose to eat and how much water I drink. Pretty impressive impact for such a little thing.
Even though it’s summer in Seattle, I was amazed at how little I was actually taking advantage of the bright light available to me, so I’m also really curious to see how it affects my habits during the winter, when it’s more of a scarce resource. One thing I know: I won’t be taking it off—or deleting the app—anytime soon :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.