Introducing the Sunsuper app for members, where you can enjoy the benefits of our award-winning super fund at the touch of a button. Manage your superannuation investments, details and so much more straight from your device.
Fast and simple access
• 4 digit PIN, Face or Fingerprint ID. You won’t need your member number to login.
• Check your super balance with one touch.
• View all your accounts under the same login, if you have multiple
• Change your personal details with ease.
• View and nominate your preferred beneficiaries.
• Have your say on how we communicate with you.
• Stay with Sunsuper. Generate a pre-filled form and email it straight to yourself or your new employer.
• Get quick access to key information that will assist your new employer with paying your super.
Manage your super
• Check your super has been paid and view recent transactions.
• Easily combine your other super accounts into Sunsuper.
• Review your insurance needs and check your cover.
• View your Sunsuper statements and letters.
Manage your investments
• Change your investment options with ease.
• Quickly preview how your investments are allocated across asset classes.
• Access information to help you consider which investment option is right for you.
• Quick access to Dream Rewards for exclusive discounts and offers.
• Sunsuper member offers for partnered events like Sunsuper Riverfire.
Managing your future money has never been easier. Register with Member Online and download today.
You will need to be registered for Member Online before you can access the Sunsuper app.
Not registered? Simply go to https://www.sunsuper.com.au/account/register or call 13 11 84.
Already have Member Online access? Download the app now.
We update the Sunsuper app often to improve the way you manage your super. Here’s what’s new in this version:
- Bug and issue fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.