Dashy Knight is finally on iOS with lots of new features! Jump and dash your way over, under and through ruined towers with the easy to learn two button controls. Dash enemies and get combos, while avoiding their arrows, spears and axes!
• Jump, double jump and dash to avoid obstacles and kill enemies
• Unlock skins to change the appearance of the knight
• Unlock new worlds
• Collect achievements
• Get your score to the top of the leaderboard of each world
• Easy to control: Dash by tapping the right side of the screen, jump by tapping the left side
• Beautiful retro-inspired graphics and sound effects
• Music theme by James DiPaolo
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great little game for when you have only a few minutes to kill. The controls are simple which makes the game easy to play and very much addictive at times. The ads only play every couple of minutes, but they are always 15-30 second videos. The 1$ price to disable is well worth it and goes to supporting future development. So glad a friend on imgur turned me towards this.
Saw your post on Reddit, and what else can I give this cute game besides a perfect 5/7
Just ran into your post on imgur, downloaded the game! It's a lot of fun!
- Atvis AB
- 53.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Isak Persson
- In-App Purchases
- Death Skin $2.99
- Disable all ads $1.99
- Fire Knight Skin $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.